Syndicate shoot near Totnes Devon

Friendly syndicate shoot near Totnes in Devon has limited vacancies for the coming season shooting alternate Saturdays totaling 10 days shooting with another syndicate team shooting the opposite week. Both teams will consist of nine guns.

2500 pheasants, 500 duck and small quantity of partridge released over farm land, ponds and wooded valleys resulting in interesting and sometimes testing birds.

The shoot has a full time keeper with beaters and shoot transport is available to and from the drives.

On this shoot, the emphasis is towards good company, quality birds and an enjoyable days shooting and there are no bag limits set but returns are generally an average of 60 plus birds per shoot depending upon how well the guns perform!!

Cost per gun is £1770.00 for the season (10 shoots)

For further information please PM with contact details and these will be forwarded to the Shoot Captain and Shoot Keeper.

We also have vacancies for additional beaters.

Chairman

• 4 months later...
Friendly syndicate shoot near Totnes in Devon has limited vacancies for the coming season shooting alternate Saturdays totaling 10 days shooting with another syndicate team shooting the opposite week. Both teams will consist of nine guns.

2500 pheasants, 500 duck and small quantity of partridge released over farm land, ponds and wooded valleys resulting in interesting and sometimes testing birds.

The shoot has a full time keeper with beaters and shoot transport is available to and from the drives.

On this shoot, the emphasis is towards good company, quality birds and an enjoyable days shooting and there are no bag limits set but returns are generally an average of 60 plus birds per shoot depending upon how well the guns perform!!

Cost per gun is £1770.00 for the season (10 shoots)

For further information please PM with contact details and these will be forwarded to the Shoot Captain and Shoot Keeper.

We also have vacancies for additional beaters.

Chairman

Still two places left if anyone is interested also the keeper is considering selling individual days at £180.00.

Since origional post. birds have arrived and number 3000 pheasants and 500 duck in addition to the established birds from last season.

looks like an absolute bargain for someone, if the keeper does look to sell a day let me know as I'm sure I could fill at least 5 guns probably more sadly not closer or would have been tempted by a full gun

I have spoken to the keeper and it has been decided to offer individual days at £180.00 with the usual shoot rules applying.

There will be a maximun of two day guns per shoot but there will be 20 shoots available during the season, every sat

There will be no restriction on how many days each day gun has.

There will be a non returnable deposit of 50% payable with each booking and a copy of the shoot rules will be sent to each gun that books.

You will need to PM me your contact details.

Regards

Chairman

• 4 weeks later...

to all members who have shown interest, please note that there has been a huge responce and we are now taking advanced bookings for the season.

This is on a first come basis and some days are allready full so please do not leave it to late as there are only two places per shoot day available.

PM me to reserve your place if its still available.

Chairman

to all members who have shown interest, please note that there has been a huge responce and we are now taking advanced bookings for the season.

This is on a first come basis and some days are allready full so please do not leave it to late as there are only two places per shoot day available.

PM me to reserve your place if its still available.

Chairman

if seeking more beaters consider using www.nobs.org.uk £10 to register, or www.pubs.myfunforum.org -free, or google shootpics

• 9 years later...
  • 1 year later...