Walther G22 Bull Pup

Allan

you would be better off with a fence post than a G22

to put it very bluntley

the design is flawed, it is almost impossible to make the trigger nice and crisp due to all the linkages it has to use becuase of its bullpup design

the 10/22 is a good gun IF you spend a bit of money on it, even then it can only match a cz452 or sako finfire on accuracy and reliablilty

motto of this story, dont buy a semi, buy a bolt action B)

Nick's right.

If you're hunting then a bolt action is the tool of choice.

If you're target shooting then a semi is great fun.

I have a 10/22 which I have spent a shed load of cash on (new barrel, stock, trigger kit etc) but if I was out for some bunnies the CZ is the one I'd pick up.

Apart from issues with jamming etc the action of the CZ is much quieter, I have a recoil buffer on the 10/22 but the semi action is always going to be a much noisier affair.

Nick's right.

If you're hunting then a bolt action is the tool of choice.

If you're target shooting then a semi is great fun.

I have a 10/22 which I have spent a shed load of cash on (new barrel, stock, trigger kit etc) but if I was out for some bunnies the CZ is the one I'd pick up.

Apart from issues with jamming etc the action of the CZ is much quieter, I have a recoil buffer on the 10/22 but the semi action is always going to be a much noisier affair.

;) OK the Walther is ruled out, but would the mechanism of a semi auto be loud enough to be heard over the sound of my land rover engine?

We have a lot of bunnies to shoot and they often are in large groups at 80 to 100 yards. :lol: