The beginning of my collection :-)

Wrighty112

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

nice matey get some deecs in there and your set i do like the semi autos i have had 2 a remmy and a beretta actually thinking of getting another for clays and pigeons and keeping the o/u for driven and walked up shoots ignore the *** wipes that critise you i do let us all know how you get on with your first outing. happy shooting pal. :good:

yep i agree with the otheres youve got a new gun and other bits YOU GO AND ENJOY YOUR SELF WITH IT dont be put off

by people posting against your semiauto ( altho im not a great fan of them nor have i owned one , would most likely cost a fortune as im left handed)

maybe this fella is jealous of what you have

just take it with a pinch of salf and brush it off you shoulders

ive have just as much posts against me on here but now i just chuckle thinking about them

even tho at the time i was getting biting mad but hey what the hell everyone likes the hobby and should be supportive to each other on here

but enough said im going to have my cuppa before it gets cold

Cheers guys, had air rifles in the past but wanted a shotgun for years but moved around a bit... I dont mind folks negotive opinions, it's my choice of gun for the reason it will fire 2 1/2 catridges for most shooting but will fire 3.5" steel magnums for wildfolwing and since the solway firth marsh is only 2miles away it will do me fine :-).

Going round the local Market tomorrow for deccoys an camo netting etc... So will be set soon enough :-)

if anyone lives in the north west cumbria an fancy a shoot please PM me :-) got a lot to learn :-)

Another stupid "rambo" pic,more reason these semiautos want banning.

You never see a pic posted of a s/s with your camo gear and cartridges.

As i said,pointless rambo mentality giving shooting more bad press.

so ''duck duster'' does'nt sound a bit OTT to non shooters

you want to work for the goverment, you could make all the laws up on shooting.

Cheers guys, had air rifles in the past but wanted a shotgun for years but moved around a bit... I dont mind folks negotive opinions, it's my choice of gun for the reason it will fire 2 1/2 catridges for most shooting but will fire 3.5" steel magnums for wildfolwing and since the solway firth marsh is only 2miles away it will do me fine :-).

Going round the local Market tomorrow for deccoys an camo netting etc... So will be set soon enough :-)

if anyone lives in the north west cumbria an fancy a shoot please PM me :-) got a lot to learn :-)

if you were closer to me i would take you up on the offer and take you out decoying on one of my permissions had some good bags on it last year in the summer. if you can get down to my end i will happily take you out when they are hitting the barley hard and show you what i do. it works well. nothing fancy just easy and and straight forward and 16 deecs. pm me if you intrested.

I would get some cream for them PILES of yours mate there making you grumpy

Alan

Whats the point in posting that **** surely we as shooters need to stick together? besides looks a nice gun to me :good:

whats wrong with realtree? and what do you wear when dusting ducks? i'd bet 95% if not more who shoot own some form of 'rambo' clothing it goes hand in hand with pigeon/rabbit shooting and waterfowling. i've got bloody loads of it

ignore dickduster you've got a nice gun there mate have fun and put some picks up after your first session :good:

whats wrong with realtree? and what do you wear when dusting ducks? i'd bet 95% if not more who shoot own some form of 'rambo' clothing it goes hand in hand with pigeon/rabbit shooting and waterfowling. i've got bloody loads of it

ignore dickduster you've got a nice gun there mate have fun and put some picks up after your first session :good:

LMAO :hmm::hmm::hmm::hmm::yes::hmm:

I don't known where duck duster is coming from about the camo, when I shoot I wear my old TA combat 95 jacket an pants along with my old CAB boots with gatars while hdinh behind my camo netting.... First 5 thing you are told about cam & concelment is

1. Shape

2. Shine

3. Slioute

4. Sound

5. Shadow

if you take these 5 basic points you can't go far wrong

if you were closer to me i would take you up on the offer and take you out decoying on one of my permissions had some good bags on it last year in the summer. if you can get down to my end i will happily take you out when they are hitting the barley hard and show you what i do. it works well. nothing fancy just easy and and straight forward and 16 deecs. pm me if you intrested.

tempting offer an only a couple of hours away, I'll try get some cash together an get back to ya in the near future.

The SX3....A very good fowling gun. Dont anyone compare it to a Hatsan as there is simply no comparison. Thats why I own one

Touchy!!! wrong time of month :good::hmm::hmm: Gimme me Hatstand any day :hmm:

Alan

And Starlight if your not carefull Ill send you my Hatstand instruction manual and tear the English bit out leaving just the Turkish bits !!!!!

Edited by Alanl50

Touchy!!! wrong time of month :hmm::hmm::yes: Gimme me Hatstand any day :hmm:

Alan

And Starlight if your not carefull Ill send you my Hatstand instruction manual and tear the English bit out leaving just the Turkish bits !!!!!

If i had one i would give it to you, ive decided to go for something a little more reliable :hmm::good::hmm: