North vs South Tee Shirts

MC

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am going to have to do some searching around,

The first company have come back with a price of £8.95 + Vat each in any colour we like and sizes up to XXXL. This gives a price of £10.52 before we even start. Couple that with a few quid for the charity (and my cut) and you are looking at 12.50 - 13.00 plus postage.

There is also a minimum order of 50 transfers.

I will do some digging and see what I come up with.

PM'd you details of someone on here who can help :yes:

OK Gentlemen, Children and ladies,

I have negotiated a deal with a local supplier for their best price for the shirts. The cost to me is £7.80 inclusive of everything based on ordering 50 in one hit. So what I propose is anyone who wants one or two (Or as many as you like) sends me a cheque or paypal as a gift for £12 each shirt. This will cover the cost of the shirt and postage and should give about £3 per shirt to GOSH.

I need to have all orders and payments in by 23rd April in order to get these done for the shoot date.

I am being sent some samples and also a link to the companies website to show all the colours and sizes. You can have any colour from the list and any size.

No respponsibilty will be taken for you ordering the wrong size or colour. No refunds will be given either. If the Tee shirt is faulty in anyway then another one will be supplied.

Colours are HERE

Edited by MC

OK Gentlemen, Children and ladies,

I have negotiated a deal with a local supplier for their best price for the shirts. The cost to me is £7.80 inclusive of everything based on ordering 50 in one hit. So what I propose is anyone who wants one or two (Or as many as you like) sends me a cheque or paypal as a gift for £12 each shirt. This will cover the cost of the shirt and postage and should give about £3 per shirt to GOSH.

I need to have all orders and payments in by 23rd April in order to get these done for the shoot date.

I am being sent some samples and also a link to the companies website to show all the colours and sizes. You can have any colour from the list and any size.

No respponsibilty will be taken for you ordering the wrong size or colour. No refunds will be given either. If the Tee shirt is faulty in anyway then another one will be supplied.

Colours are HERE

I take it we cant have polo shirts then? :lol:

shaun

Of course you can have polo shirts,

The whole project can now be yours and you can have the aggro that goes with it.

No ta, t-shirts will be fine... :lol:

looking through their catalogue can we have winter caps as well.....lol and maybe the surgeons scrubs so the suffeners tears wont show.... :lol:

shaun

Edited by shaun4860

MC - i can provide the logo with a transparent background - which will look much nicer - can they accept that? (do you want me to speak to them?)

How big and where will it be positioned? ie 4" over right breast or full size in the middle?

shown here full size middle with transparency on their rather skinny model...

b8e65169a0b02aea9b9364a92f30cd98.jpg

Edited by nickbeardo

MC - i can provide the logo with a transparent background - which will look much nicer - can they accept that? (do you want me to speak to them?)

How big and where will it be positioned? ie 4" over right breast or full size in the middle?

shown here full size middle with transparency on their rather skinny model...

b8e65169a0b02aea9b9364a92f30cd98.jpg

He is anorexic!

shaun

Sizes are as follows

Adult shirts

X-Small-34/36

Small-36/38

Medium-38/40

Large-40/42

Xlarge-42/44

XXLarge-44/46

3XL-46/48 *Limited colours available

4XL-498/50 * Limited colours available

* colours available. White, Black, Bottle, Bright Royal, French Navy

Childrens sizes

1-2 yrs-20/22"

3-4yrs-22/25"

5-6yrs-25/28"

7-8yrs-28/30"

9-10yrs-30/32"

11-12yrs-32/34"

The logo is going to be approx 6" X 6" on the front.

Nick you are a star, I was going to ask if someone can do that.