AP's Clay Shoot.

apbuild

20th November 2005, near Burcot, Oxfordshire.

Travel details to follow.

Please indicate if you are wanting to attend so that I can get numbers sorted out.

I will put on 100 birds Sporting, and the cost will be £20.

Felt wads only please, because we rent our copse where we shoot from the farmer and his wishes are our top priority.

Cheers,

Rob.

20th November 2005, near Burcot, Oxfordshire.

Travel details to follow.

Please indicate if you are wanting to attend so that I can get numbers sorted out.

I will put on 100 birds Sporting, and the cost will be £20.

Felt wads only please, because we rent our copse where we shoot from the farmer and his wishes are our top priority.

Cheers,

Rob.

count me in :lol:

LB,

How's it going mate. Business good with you?

Would like a few more from on here but I guess I can bring along a few of the club members to have a laugh with us.

I will post shortly to get definite yes' from people who want to turn up and then I will decide as to the format for the day.

Watch this space.

Rob.

We held our regular 50 bird shoot today so I asked some of the guy's if they could make up numbers for a shoot on the 20th.

Not one was interested or able to come on the day, so I am not going ahead with the setting up etc for just a few of us.

From what I can see only four of the PW members are wanting to come along. Nick is away and Teal has politely sent apologies for being otherwise engaged.

If you are still interested in a clay shoot get together, I will find out the dates for the local organized shoots as Johnny said, or I can see about the costs of a day for a team of us at West Wycombe or West London SS.

Rob

We held our regular 50 bird shoot today so I asked some of the guy's if they could make up numbers for a shoot on the 20th.

Not one was interested or able to come on the day, so I am not going ahead with the setting up etc for just a few of us.

From what I can see only four of the PW members are wanting to come along. Nick is away and Teal has politely sent apologies for being otherwise engaged.

If you are still interested in a clay shoot get together, I will find out the dates for the local organized shoots as Johnny said, or I can see about the costs of a day for a team of us at West Wycombe or West London SS.

Rob

Sorry to hear that AP.

LB