no. of kills with 1 cartridge

Today whilest drilling a field with wheat i noticed lots of partridge running across the field. As i always take me gun with me i thought i have a shot.So i stopped the tractor, got out loaded the gun aimed fired (please note this was not a sporting shot as they were on the ground)and to my compleat  amazement there were two brace of partridge layed on the field 2 were stone cold and the other 2 were despached via the neck stretch . but they were grounded and could not fly. Please feel free to flame . I do understand this will never ever happen in my lifetime again.But i had to tell somebody.

all the best Yorkshire Pudding with Partridge :(  :)  :)

I used to go Squirrel Shooting with my mate Murry.

I ued to get him to climb trees and shake the dray then when they jumped out of the tree I would zap em off with the air gun. Untill He let me have a go on his shot gun He spoted on little buger dive for cover in his drey when he sor us coming so I clicked the barrells up checked were murry was and blew the bloody thing out of the tree and 3 stone dead Squirrels fell to the ground!

I know how tempting it is mate !  :(

It sounds a bit stupid of me to say this because of all the attacks on us about beeing unfair and un sporting to are game, but the truth is theres nothing like nailing 2 rabbits with one shot from a rimfire or killing two magpies with the shotgun and as long as it quick I think its fine.

:(