frontera 2.4l lwb petrol

mpk

thanks for your advice , this is my first 4x4 so getting used to it but its great fun . I bought the 2.4l lwb petrol one because i couldnt find or afford a diesel . I used to have a golf gti before this so hopefully it wont be to different (hopefully) :good::yes: cant wait to get it in some mud .

I have the 2.2 16v LWB EcoTec and they are an amazing vehicle, get a decent set of All terrains fitted and they plough through deep snow and mud with ease, i have towed 3 ton transits up steep hills covered in ice with mine and it just doesn`t even think about it, goes through mud right upto the floor pan.

• 2 weeks later...
i get roughly 20mpg from my 2.0 litre (that was before i stuck Mud tyres on it, so no doubt it'll be even worse now!)

About the same here with my 2.0 swb 20/25 mpg stick it in 4wd and not so economical then especially when its mud plugging.Great fun,never stuck yet and best shooting 4x4 ever :devil: