Anyone been out today

supergame

Went first light.  Set up on a Flightline/stubble and managed 14 woodies 5 jackdaws and a maggie in 3 hours.  Only went to try my new 686E.  It seems to shoot great anyway,  only missed 5 pigeon and a jackdaw.

Not many birds in my area.  Saw one big flock of 500 leave roost woods, but thats about it.

On the basis of a very wet weather forecast, I went to look at a couple of big waters I might fish this year, Weir Wood and Ardingly Reservoirs.

Both marvellous waters, I,m really looking forward to it.

Saw plenty of pigeons on clover and sitting in trees, down through West Kent and Sussex.

I am going out next week to look at some new ground, I have just got access to.

3000 acres, about 20 minutes from my house.

Life is good. :(

Supergame,

I have been out today shooting over spring drilling(barley) . The weather was not on my side again today, heavy showers all day despite weather i managed to get a slow 41 :(  and to top it all my auto still dont cycle properly not even with 70mm 32g cartridges! :)  :)

all the best

Buzzer

Me and my manager went out today on spring beans got 86. It should of been more but poor shooting and long ranges dont go to well, for some reason they did'nt coy all that well drifting wide alot. Hopefully will try some barley tomorrow if they have found it.

I'm glad sombody got some thing. saw 1 pigeon got rained on went back to car. When dark got out rf for the bunnies more rain. Just as bunnies came out a clap of thunder and lightning sent them all to ground. Got wet again. Came home dryed guns. Got up this morning with a cold.

The children will go hungry this week :(