Police Shoot Hodnet

Chard

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gentleman

The forecast here tomorrow is rain first thing brightening up by mid morning then rain later in afternoon - temp will be around 11c whatever that is.

Wishing you all a save journey to "the" shooting ground.

Dave

I'll be stuck at work all day tomorrow - so I hope it bleedin' chucks it down! :lol:

Have fun ;)

:good:

Work? Work? What do you mean work?

******* students. You'll be roaming the Halls of Residence with your Y-Fronts round your ankles. I know your sort Trotsky :o

Work :good:? Ah yes I think I remember what that was - you have to get up early in morning or something like that then sit in traffic for hours at 6.00 at night - Of course if you are a student you walk around all day looking at young girls with see through blouses- no bras and mini skirts - or was that in 60's.

384722421.jpg

dave

BBC weather report for Shawbury, (nearest to Hodnet SG )at 7.55pm says Heavy rain AM Thursday.... Met Office report for AM Thursday, light rain clearing, then rain later PM!. :good:

It will NOT rain tomorrow at Hodnet. :good::lol::lol: I've not been a fan (fan, stalker, same thing) of Carol Kirkwood for all these years without knowing much about weather. :o ;)

BBC weather report for Shawbury, (nearest to Hodnet SG )at 7.55pm says Heavy rain AM Thursday.... Met Office report for AM Thursday, light rain clearing, then rain later PM!. :lol:

******* weathermen :good: I bet Trotsky's taking Meteorology at University

They couldn't find their own harris with both hands and a flashlight.

I'm expecting a tropical heatwave :lol: :lol: :good:

Edited by Chard

Well, the weather was kind to us after all :w00t:

Good weather, plenty of sunshine. Very enjoyable comp, but not a difficult course really :hmm:

They don't seem to publish a scoresheet at Hodnet, which is strange, but they said they'd email me the full results. We'll see if it happens :lol:

Couldn't have been too tricky because there was a score of 99 in when we left and "a fair few" in the 90's. :o

Our scores on the doors :

Son of Potter - 90 :lol: Top banana. Good shooting SOP

Anni - 89 :yes::lol: Great shooting, chap. PB I do believe :D

Chard - 83 :sly: A bit sloppy in parts

Mr Potter - 83 :lol: He was disappointed with that. :P

DSPUK - 83 B) Good stuff, Dave. Good to chat again.

NickyT - 79 :D Bit like me, dropped some that should have been in the bag

Magman - 78 :) Not a bad performance, considering he puked after the first stand :lol: :lol:

Saw Beretta and Jko there, but don't know what they got.

We did better in the raffle :lol: Anni won a lock knife (in a Police comp - go figure) :P

Mr Potter won 2 prizes :o A very fetching woolly hat and a multi blade pen knife :yes: Watch out Wall Street

Edited by Chard

As the Police shoot in teams, they let the guests enter teams of 5 as well.

We entered as Team Pigeon Watch (Anni, Chard, NickyT, JKO, Magman) and our scores couldn't have been too shabby at 89, 83, 80, 79, 78 :D

Highlight of the day :yes::w00t::lol: :lol: :lol::):sly: While we were waiting about 45 minutes to shoot one of the later stands :lol: NickyT started juggling 3 cartridges, a good exercise for concentration. I have to say I was impressed. Then Scott Barnett came over and dropped a penny at his feet busker stylee and said well done :yes::lol::hmm:

Oh how we laaarfed :lol:

Magman - 78 Not a bad performance, considering he puked after the first stand

That NickyT needs to sort out that date rape drug he put in me coffee as all it made me do was puke :D

Best moment for me was waiting at a stand with NickyT juggling shells and someone ran up and chucked coppers at his feet :yes::w00t::lol:

Well shot to you all :lol: shame i let the team down with a **** performance :lol:

Highlight of the day :D:yes::w00t::lol: :lol: :lol::) While we were waiting about 45 minutes to shoot one of the later stands :lol: NickyT started juggling 3 cartridges, a good exercise for concentration. I have to say I was impressed. Then Scott Barnett came over and dropped a penny at his feet busker stylee and said well done :sly::hmm::yes:

Cheeky beggar leaving a penny :lol:

That NickyT needs to sort out that date rape drug he put in me coffee as all it made me do was puke :yes:

Best moment for me was waiting at a stand with NickyT juggling shells and someone ran up and chucked coppers at his feet :w00t::lol::lol:

Well shot to you all :lol: shame i let the team down with a **** performance :lol:

Teas on Nicky next time :D

Edited by paulos