Police Shoot Hodnet

Chard

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are a lot of high scores. Were you shooting skeet? DTL? Tiddlywinks?? etc.... :w00t:

I'll be ringing up Tom and getting him to put a real **** of a course for the North V South :yes::lol:

....and so on and so forth.... :lol:

Yes it was probably NEARLY as easy as the ******* students BSUC skeet-in-the-trees beerfest :D

89 for me today. nearly anni :lol::D:yes:

won the team event though :lol:

nice steady shoot today i thought nothing to testing but the q'sss started at 10.45 and finished at 4.20 to loooong :)

:lol: That will do for me today :lol:

I wonder how team Pigeonwatch did :w00t: Chard,Nickyt,Magman,Anni and JKO.

Well shot you guys. Some good scores there for Hodnet. Who was high gun overall? Who was in Berettas team and was it a good shoot? from Auntie :lol:

I know the Llandegla boys were shooting with Beretta.

I was told the 99 wasn't a particularly "big name" but not sure who it was.

Stick to the semi-auto Anni; you shot great with it today :D

Yeah I enjoy shooting with it :yes: Seem to know where it's shooting and what mistakes I make with it :w00t:

Great shooting there Son of Potter :lol: I keep thinking back to the couple of sitters I missed so god knows how you feel having ****** up stand three.

I'll get ya next time :lol:

Was I Pigeon Watch High gun then??

Beretta, I think me dad picked up your winning Glass :lol:

looks like it sop. ill get tomeet you one of these days. mr p said you were having your afternoon nap when i left.

none of llandegla lads were on the winning team.

The Nap was well needed! Hard work being Pigeon Watch High Gun, :lol:

Good shooting by everyone by the looks of things!! I do have a couple of photos to put up, but I havent a clue how!!

Cat, you Southerners are gonna have to work VERY VERY hard to try and beat us!! But you wont!! :D

Edited by Son Of Potter

Got to agree with virtually all the opinions expressed so far, it was a good shoot, the boy (SoP) was Pigeon Watch H/G and Anni was, by a country mile, PW shooter of the day :lol::yes::D:w00t:

Sorry to disappoint you boys but you weren't in the frame for a team prize :lol::lol: Your combined score of 409 was a bit short, our team, the inappropriately named Cheshire Set didn't figure with a 425. The 3rd placed team had a combined score of 450+, Beretta's team (Lancashire Lads) were runners up with 460+ and the winners by 1 clay were a team representing Cloudside Shooting Ground. The top three guest teams all averaged 90+ with the 1st and 2nd placed teams averaging 92+ and you wonder why I get depressed !!!

Still confident we Northern Warriors will trample all over the Southern Softies but it might be a bit closer than I originally predicted.

Onwards & Upwards

Mr Potter

Oh yeah because it was the Police charity shield, there was a wager made on the pool shoot by NickyT.

I think I'm right in remembering that the loser of the pool shoot was to shoot the North South shoot in a Policemans Helmet :good:

And as NickyT and Chard came joint last :lol: Over to you Lads :lol:

Oh yeah because it was the Police charity shield, there was a wager made on the pool shoot by NickyT.

I think I'm right in remembering that the loser of the pool shoot was to shoot the North South shoot in a Policemans Helmet :lol:

And as NickyT and Chard came joint last :lol: Over to you Lads :whistling:

It's illegal to impersonate a Police Officer :good: