.17 hmr

gottsy boy

hi all

so i've just posted the variation for my firearms, i'm getting all being well .17 hmr i was just looking at a few on the net i've seen the mossbergs and marlins are a reasnable price i've got a cz silhoette in 22lr and i love it, but am not sure i can afford the cz's in .17 how would these rifles compare in build and accurecy in comparison??

keep your eyes on the for sale section here, lots turn up secondhand and odds are you'll pick up a decent CZ package for not a huge amount. Well worth a bit of patience and travelling a bit for if necessary

Can't argue with that, personal opinion of course, but forget about your Mossbergs and Marlins and save up and look out for the CZ. :hmm::hmm:

If you already have a Silhouette in .22lr you know it is OK, stick with it in HMR as well.... great guns for the money... :good::)

......and don't worry about getting the bolts mixed up, they are noticeably different!!

I've no experience of Marlin or Mossberg 17HMRs but I do have a CZ452 Varmint in 17HMR and I can not fault it. With CZ you have quality, accuracy, reliability and great value for money. :hmm: With a bit of patience a good CZ 17HMR will turn up and be well worth waiting for mate! :D

Being as we are all saying about the same thing we can't all be wrong--------------can we? :hmm:

go for a marlin, got mine last week and seriousley impressed :drinks:

Seriously impressed with the calibre or the gun? :hmm::hmm::hmm:

Perhaps I misread something earlier, I thought it was too short for you and you are trying to get the stock extended :D:drinks::D:hmm:

Apologies if I have it wrong!

ATB!!