Isuzu Trooper ?

ME

Isuzu Trooper ?

I have been offered an Isuzu Trooper (2000 90k on the clock)

The injectors are a common fault on these and he has already had a couple of them done.

Anyone got any comments and what should I be paying for one in average condition as a private sale ?

I bought a vauxhall monterey 3.1 (which is a trooper with vauxhall badging) on an R reg with 120k on the clock, I gave £1750 for it, drives great, goes through mud great, gets around 25 to 30 mpg (diesel) how much are they wanting for it ?

on my second one 1st was 3.1 current one is the 3.0l version .

love them , just something about the way they look :hmm: and brill off road .

what spec is the trooper , for a 2000 model i think your looking at around £2,200 -- £3000 ,, depends what its got history etc ..

I bought a vauxhall monterey 3.1 (which is a trooper with vauxhall badging) on an R reg with 120k on the clock, I gave £1750 for it, drives great, goes through mud great, gets around 25 to 30 mpg (diesel) how much are they wanting for it ?

I've got the same in petrol - Very, very juicy, but a cracking motor

I would swap mine for any other 4x4 and its the commercial version 2000 on an X plate FSH and 114,000 miles-and Loads of room in the back for all sorts of shooting stuff- General Grabber AT 2's and she'll go anywhere I need to go

Mine had the recall for thework needed and it was free- cant fault E'm- good luck with it and enjoy the test drive - make sure it engages low ratio ( stick) and the 4 wheel drive (Button on the dash) then the 4 wheel light in green should appear botton left of dash panel

Les :devil:

16022010098.jpg

Edited by Lez325