Musto Camouflage clothing

old rooster

the best stuff money can buy. I used them for years when their forte was sailing gear and that was excellent. They entered the country clothing market big time a few years back and I've bought some of their gear. If you want stuff that lasts this is it.

It's not cheap but like everything else in this life...you get what you pay for.

OR,

The trousers I'm wearing in this pic are Musto Performance in Advantage Timber. I got them off my dad, he bought them for himself but they were too small for him. :*)

I'm very impressed with them and intend to wear them for all my stalking and decoying from now on.

58468194_f0459be116_b.jpg

Cheers,

Mark.

I purchased the Musto camouflage coat last year, when it first appeared on the market. and Musto say iam not overly impressed with it.

The front fastening zip is far to small and fiddly.

The elasticated waist, draw string is pathetic and becomes detached from its internall fixing point within the coat, if tightened.

The coat is not warm enough unlees you purchase the Zip in fleece at addittional cost.

Oh! and I felt rather Pi**ed off to find a label in the garment saying:

Made In China.

Thanks guys, now where can I get them at a good price ?

Rooster,

I hope you get this in time!

Looking at where you live give the Bicester Shopping Village a try, they have a Musto shop there and sometimes have bargains.

Last time i was in there (in the vein hope of seeing one of those waterproff fleeces cheap :D ) they have trousers in realtree but no jackets. I would give them a call before going down there, as with all those places stock comes and goes very quickly. 01869 357 131

Edited by stuartp

Hi,

I bought myself a Musto Keepers jacket a couple of months ago and at the time kept thinking what else I could spend £200 on. Now I have it I wouldn't part with for anything. It is warm totally waterproof and has pockets for everything. Even a pocket on the front flap for your dog whistle.

I would thoroughly recomend them and I am now going to buy the trousers to go with it.

You do get what you pay for and with a Musto it is quality.

Cheers

MC

Rooster,

Before you splash out on Musto, try taking a look at the Shark kit at Shark Country Clothing.

I bought a jacket and overtrousers at the beginning of last season, around £200 for both.

Totally waterproof and windproof, prooved itself time and time again whilst stalking in the Highlands, beating on 3 different syndicates and umpteen wet and windy days shooting and dog walking.

It's also tough and hardwearing

There seems to be too much choice these days :lol: anyone buy wax cotton must need their bumps felt :*)

I got a Seeland catalogue through the other day there must be 20 different types of green jackets and trousers and I can't realy see much difference between any of them :*) apart from the fatc they are all very expensive, but no doubt very good too.

I will second the recommendation for Deerhunter kit, I wore a pair of their troos in Scotland last week and it hosed it down all day and I was completley dry and warm - aahhhh.