hi

yetidude69

Hi all, just found this site today, as the weather has kept me inside:( lol. Well iv been shooting since i was about 4 and im now 26 so a few yrs under my belt! Started shooting rabbits with my dad and his rimfire, then as i grew, i was given my first airgun aged 8! this is wen my love of hunting really took off! I still have that weihrach:) but now also have cz .22 rimfire for vermin,steyr ssg69 308 for deer and various 12 bores!

Iv hunted rabbits, foxes, pigeons, crows, magpies, geece, snipe, partridge and pheasants with the .22 and 12 bores and then shot red, sika and fallow deer with the 308!

I have also been lucky enuff to take a yr out and hunt across New zealand! Now that is a hunters paradise!!!! I hunted both islands with rifle, crossbow and even knife! Well if you class pig sticking hunting!! thats one to sort the men from the boys!

oh and i hav around 2500acres of cheshire to shoot ova which is nice!

Hope to share some stories with you guys!

James

Hi all, just found this site today, as the weather has kept me inside:( lol. Well iv been shooting since i was about 4 and im now 26 so a few yrs under my belt! Started shooting rabbits with my dad and his rimfire, then as i grew, i was given my first airgun aged 8! this is wen my love of hunting really took off! I still have that weihrach:) but now also have cz .22 rimfire for vermin,steyr ssg69 308 for deer and various 12 bores!

Iv hunted rabbits, foxes, pigeons, crows, magpies, geece, snipe, partridge and pheasants with the .22 and 12 bores and then shot red, sika and fallow deer with the 308!

I have also been lucky enuff to take a yr out and hunt across New zealand! Now that is a hunters paradise!!!! I hunted both islands with rifle, crossbow and even knife! Well if you class pig sticking hunting!! thats one to sort the men from the boys!

oh and i hav around 2500acres of cheshire to shoot ova which is nice!

Hope to share some stories with you guys!

James

LOL,pig sticking,reminds me of predator with arnie sharwachenerrrrrrrger.

Welome aboard mate,sharpen your knife :shoot: