RARE G H DAW PATENT DAMASCUS S/S HAMMER

RARE GEORGE H DAW PATENT 12G. PUSH-FORWARD UNDER LEVER DAMASCUS S/S HAMMER GUN No 2 OF SET.

I HAVE OWNED THIS LOVELY GUN FOR 20 YEARS. IT HAS GREAT LOOKING 30" DAMASCUS BARRELS, EXCELLENT ENGRAVING, TIGHT ACTION & QUALITY WOOD WITH GREAT CHECKERING. IT HAS AN OLD PROFESSIONAL REPAIR TO THE FOR-END.

IT IS NOT NITRO PROOFED, BUT I HAVE A PROOF EXEMPTION CERTIFICATE STATING IT IS AN ANTIQUE OR COLLECTORS PIECE SO IT CAN BE TRANSFERED.

ALTHOUGH IT IS NOT PROOFED I HAVE SHOT IT WITH LIGHT LOADS WITH NO PROBLEM (NOT OFTEN)

PLEASE DO NOT CONFUSE THIS HAMMER GUN WITH THE CR*PY ONE I SOLD YESTERDAY FOR £120.

I HAVE BEEN OFFERED £280 BY A LOCAL GUNSMITH FOR THIS PIECE OF FIREARMS HISTORY BUT WANT MORE. ANYONE INTERESTED.

I WILL RFD2RFD FOR £25, BUT I THINK IT IS BETTER FOR YOU TO SEE IT, THE PICTURES DO NOT DO THIS JUSTICE & I WILL EMAIL BETTER ONES TO SERIOUS BUYERS.

I AM INFORMED I HAVE TO PUT A PRICE SO I WOULD BE HAPPY WITH £400, BUT AS WITH ALL THE SALES FEEL FREE TO MAKE AN OFFER.

post-20777-1270151410.jpg

post-20777-1270151423.jpg

post-20777-1270151437.jpg

post-20777-1270151448.jpg

post-20777-1270151492.jpg

post-20777-1270151502.jpg

post-20777-1270151512.jpg

post-20777-1270151535.jpg

post-20777-1270151577.jpg

Edited by achray

would £300 be ok? plus the rfd?

i am looking for nearer £400 to be honest. it is a loveley gun. i am selling guns i dont use just to get a d10. to be honest this is a reluctant sale

i will send some better quality photos now.

Edited by achray

You need to make it clear what you want for the gun in your first post, as per the terms and conditions you agreed to on joining PW.

Can you please confirm whether £400 is the price, and if not, what it is, or the thread will be removed.

ZB

You need to make it clear what you want for the gun in your first post, as per the terms and conditions you agreed to on joining PW.

Can you please confirm whether £400 is the price, and if not, what it is, or the thread will be removed.

ZB

point taken zapp have stated a price.

• 6 months later...
RARE GEORGE H DAW PATENT 12G. PUSH-FORWARD UNDER LEVER DAMASCUS S/S HAMMER GUN No 2 OF SET.

I HAVE OWNED THIS LOVELY GUN FOR 20 YEARS. IT HAS GREAT LOOKING 30" DAMASCUS BARRELS, EXCELLENT ENGRAVING, TIGHT ACTION & QUALITY WOOD WITH GREAT CHECKERING. IT HAS AN OLD PROFESSIONAL REPAIR TO THE FOR-END.

IT IS NOT NITRO PROOFED, BUT I HAVE A PROOF EXEMPTION CERTIFICATE STATING IT IS AN ANTIQUE OR COLLECTORS PIECE SO IT CAN BE TRANSFERED.

ALTHOUGH IT IS NOT PROOFED I HAVE SHOT IT WITH LIGHT LOADS WITH NO PROBLEM (NOT OFTEN)

PLEASE DO NOT CONFUSE THIS HAMMER GUN WITH THE CR*PY ONE I SOLD YESTERDAY FOR £120.

I HAVE BEEN OFFERED £280 BY A LOCAL GUNSMITH FOR THIS PIECE OF FIREARMS HISTORY BUT WANT MORE. ANYONE INTERESTED.

I WILL RFD2RFD FOR £25, BUT I THINK IT IS BETTER FOR YOU TO SEE IT, THE PICTURES DO NOT DO THIS JUSTICE & I WILL EMAIL BETTER ONES TO SERIOUS BUYERS.

I AM INFORMED I HAVE TO PUT A PRICE SO I WOULD BE HAPPY WITH £400, BUT AS WITH ALL THE SALES FEEL FREE TO MAKE AN OFFER.

Where in the Midlands are you

Cheers

springerfern

• 6 months later...
  • 3 years later...