A new way to get rid of The House Mice

Snotty

I take it you cleaned the crud out of them Snotty?

The first one is down to bare metal, the other is on it's 5th day of electrolysis. I brushed and flushed it on Thursday night and there were still some big flakes of rust. It's has a day and a half to clear, if no big chunks come out tomorrow I may get to try them both (assuming the wife isn't too horrified when #1 goes off) :lol:

cm8.jpg

Do you know the history of them guns snotty??.........I mean do they come with authenticity documents.

Originally bought by the Reed Shipping line trading out of Cardiff to the South China Seas in the late 1700's. They closed down in 1914 when it became too dangerous and these two were put on a tourist attraction schooner moored at Newquay. Vandals set fire to the schooner but the cannon were rescued undamaged and returned to the family who kept them for two generations outside their house. Eventually the house was sold and the cannon went to the son who just dumped them in his back garden and they didn't move again until I picked them up. He said he'd write it up for me and copy a couple of old photo's.

best regards

Snotty

:lol: Cheers Snotty

I would not be surprised if you've got a .450 Martini Henry Carbine in that collection of yours

I have actually fired the model (I can't remember the exact Name) that replaced this, all i know is it fired a 440 grn lead bullet .............with no ear protection :lol::lol::lol: .........bleeding heck what a shock :o

Full respect to them Red Coats that stood shoulder to shoulder firing these.

Cheers

Ive