Driven Days

Hubertus

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
Guest konings

HI MATE HUBERTUS ,AND YOU HAVE AGAIN NICE PICTURES TO SENT TO THIS FORUM.THANKS FOT THAT EVERY TIME I SEE THE PICTURES I HAVE A GOOD FEELING HERE.YOU NOWS THAT SIR.

BUT MY QUESTION TO YOU SIR IS, CAN YOU SEND SOME PICTURES OF THE TROFYS (TROPHEYS):) OF THE REH THAT YOU SHOOT ON SOME DRIVING DAYS.I LIKE PICTURES OF THAT SHOOTING REH'S OR DEERS,DO YOU HAVE SOME FOR ME PLEASE.THANKS FOR THAT MATE.

GREETINGS FROM KONINGS HOLLAND. LIKE SOME ON THE PICTURE UNDER

post-11-1142042053.jpg

Hubertus excallent reading mate. :lol: I love the last picture of the young dog. :lol:

What brand of tracking system are you using?, I am thinking of getting a new one, such as the TRACKER classic double.

NTTF

Hi NTTF,

we use the Contact Tracking System. They are made in Sweden and really good. i will post later a pic of that in the picture section.

Best wishes, Hubertus

Hi Konings,

that are some interresting buck trophies. But also two really poor roe, with big suffer probably. Quit often this strange trophies happens because a injury of the balls.

Sorry, but i have no pics from roe bucks shot on driven seasons. we start with driven days at the middle of october and then the bucks are close. So only female roes on driven days.

You sent me a message on MSN last night. Sorry was not on the computer.

Greetings to Holland!

Hubertus