Best gun under £5000 and also under £1000

ChrisAsh

If they come "blasered up" to the hilt and smash them Hodnet clays................job done. I've had three goes with Blasers. No good, what the **** do I know.

Cant afford one anyway.... I'd like to find out its a load of tosh, I have read all these remarks and I am getting a MK38!

Cant believe if you look on the for sale board, some plonker has swapped a MK38 just cos it has manky finish on the wood for a HATSAN! Norfolk carrot cruncher.....

Cant afford one anyway.... I'd like to find out its a load of tosh, I have read all these remarks and I am getting a MK38!

Cant believe if you look on the for sale board, some plonker has swapped a MK38 just cos it has manky finish on the wood for a HATSAN! Norfolk carrot cruncher.....

Hmm :P needs head testing me thinks :big_boss:

Under £1000 definately an Mk38, you just cannot buy better for the money

Under £5K certainly not a DT10, I sold my DT10L last year because it recoiled like no other gun I've ever owned and was just to whippy, then the bottom ejector started playing up and that was it. Sold it for more than I paid for it. Am seriously thinking about a Blaser F3 Proffessional II which I feel is a much better put together and finished gun than the DT10.

Will never sell my MK though!

my dt10 hardly kick's?

i bought it as i first started off shooting clay's.but now i'm shooting game but i can't bring myself to get rid of it.the gun is great,a little heavy but atleast no one can say you did'nt swing through :)

my dt10 hardly kick's?

i bought it as i first started off shooting clay's.but now i'm shooting game but i can't bring myself to get rid of it.the gun is great,a little heavy but atleast no one can say you did'nt swing through :good:

Must of been a gun fit issue, DT10's are well known for their light recoil. Mine was as smooth as ....... um..... a very very smooth thing.

not a mention of a Krieghof K80 pro sporter??

lovely gun well made and well balanced, prefered over a Perazzi, my opinion anyway, shot them both and even though i have large hands i find the MX2000 among other models to be too bulky, i like the finer slimer lines of the k80, plus the ability to alter POI on the k80 does give it an advantage for versatility.

other side would still be a Browning Ultra XS (325) one of the best of the shelf shooters ive come across.

Martin.