Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

LOOK WHAT I FOUND THIS WEEK....

DONT EVEN ASK HOW MANY IV EATEN SINCE THIS FIND :yes:

post-20426-1270611497.jpg

PROPER LATE 70`s FODDER

STEVE

I knew one shop that sold these in York then they stopped stocking them about 3 years ago and just the other week :yes:

However if i were in a competition to see how many i could eat i would go quavers or skips i could eat 12 packs of them as they are so light.

Were i eating for pleasure it would be snaps or Scampi nik naks but couldn't handle as many packs.

Also i feel i should add im am 6ft 1 and less than 11 stone

George

Edited by groach1234

Scami & lemon nik naks were always good for their repellent quality when you breathed on someone.

Scampi fries sandwiches :yes: now you're talking. One of my alltime favourite late night snacks when I used to get home from working behind the bar in my early 20's.

BBQ Beef hula hoops or Sky Divers always had superior flavours, but for general competition eating I'll have to go with the monster munch vote.

Pickled eggs plus the vinegar dregs. Pah! That's just a warm up. Pickled onions plus the vinegar is the real macoy :yes:

Pickled eggs plus the vinegar dregs. Pah! That's just a warm up. Pickled onions plus the vinegar is the real macoy :yes:

i'll see your pickled onions, and your eggs, plus the vinegar! and raise you one of those blue crystal smelly things you find in the mens urinals...

As for crisps, gotta be frazzles!

i'll see your pickled onions, and your eggs, plus the vinegar! and raise you one of those blue crystal smelly things you find in the mens urinals...

As for crisps, gotta be frazzles!

I'll see your blue smelly thing and raise you a jar of mussels including the vinegar.....

shaun

lime and coriander walkers poppadum crisps are awesome !!!!! best thing since sliced white .

As for a late night snack , try a marmite and salt and vinegar crisp sandwich with tomato ketchup !

sounds sick :whistling: tastes fantastic :lol: .

been hammering the walkers french fries lately too , on special at the local iceland.....

You boys in Suffolk know how to enjoy yourselves: I dread to think what sort of Berserker-style rampage this event triggers in the flesh pots of Ipswich...

If I get out this weekend and the challenges fly, and providing the pickled egg jar is full I shall be going for it again.

We push the boat out around here flashman, and it gives us break from the vindaloo or Farl challenges if we go for a curry.