Gordon Brown has written to lil ole me

pavman

Thats right folks Gordon has written to me asking for my views :)

Here is what he thinks I want as a voter

1, secure the recovery

2, raise family living standards

3, a high tech economy

4, frontline investment

5, fairness in communities

my thoughts are not quite the same as his list

1, stop allowing mass unskilled freeloading immigrants into the UK sponging off our taxes

2, Raise UK natives standards so they are treated the same as the generous handouts immigrants get

3, insist AOL improve the spoken English of the call centre people

4, My dogs dont need frontline so i dont want my Tax spent on it :yes:

5, Please see 2 and 3 above

:good:

Spot on :good:

Two to add to the list

6) When an injured soldier comes back, give him the 5 beadroom house in central london instead of some pakistani woman with 8 kids, who is only here because her divorced husband from Poland is father to 5 of your kids.

7) Why did you leave your country? Yes thats right, its an overcrowded **** hole, don't come here and try to make our country like yours.

:yes:

Edited by Brad93

7) Why did you leave your country? Yes thats right, its an overcrowded **** hole, don't come here and try to make our country like yours.

No it's not, Scotland's population's only 5.5million, and have you seen a map recently?

Even the central belt's sparse compared to SE England!

Nial

How very kind of him

I suggest you write a letter back, thanking him for his letter and continue along the lines that the sooner he is no longer Prime Minister, the sooner we shall see an improvement in our country.

You can contact him at

The Rt Hon Gordon Brown PC MP

The Labour Party

Eldon House

Regent Centre

Newcastle Upon Tyne

NE3 3PW

Oh and you might just forget to put a stamp on the letter which will then cost them £1.30, will boost Royal Mail,s income and will deplete the Labour Party's coffers still further.

How very kind of him

I suggest you write a letter back, thanking him for his letter and continue along the lines that the sooner he is no longer Prime Minister, the sooner we shall see an improvement in our country.

You can contact him at

The Rt Hon Gordon Brown PC MP

The Labour Party

Eldon House

Regent Centre

Newcastle Upon Tyne

NE3 3PW

Oh and you might just forget to put a stamp on the letter which will then cost them £1.30, will boost Royal Mail,s income and will deplete the Labour Party's coffers still further.

Think this is excellent, I'm sure it's how most people feel

Pavman & Brad you are both spot on :blink:

I still have no idea who to vote for, already got my letter from our Labour candidate supporting shooting etc, but I was going to ask him a few other questions ref Immigration etc

Funny not heard a thing from the Conservatives as yet.....

I had a begging letter from Bob Ainsworth politely asking me if I wouldn't mind supporting him and putting up a poster in my front window. :good:

Well the inarticulate tosspot lives less than half a mile from me, and I personally know who worked on his garden fence, hedge and internal renovations; then I saw the jackanory stories he put through as an expenses claim. :lol:

I would rather vote for the Raving Looney Party, at least they are more honest, haven’t ripped us off, and also haven’t declared that they won't put up taxes – a couple of weeks after they already have!! :blink:

I have a new concept called Proportional Representation, which ensures they never get in power again, plus one that says you must be English to be an MP in England, and not come here to make laws that you blatantly ignore in your own birthplace. :good:

No it's not, Scotland's population's only 5.5million, and have you seen a map recently?

Even the central belt's sparse compared to SE England!

Nial

How very kind of you to suggest we send all immigrants to Scotland, we will increase the subsidy you keep asking for but you must pay all the benefits, ok :blush:

I had a begging letter from Bob Ainsworth politely asking me if I wouldn't mind supporting him and putting up a poster in my front window. :yes:

Well the inarticulate tosspot lives less than half a mile from me, and I personally know who worked on his garden fence, hedge and internal renovations; then I saw the jackanory stories he put through as an expenses claim. :yes:

I would rather vote for the Raving Looney Party, at least they are more honest, haven’t ripped us off, and also haven’t declared that they won't put up taxes – a couple of weeks after they already have!! :blush:

I have a new concept called Proportional Representation, which ensures they never get in power again, plus one that says you must be English to be an MP in England, and not come here to make laws that you blatantly ignore in your own birthplace. :good:

POOR YOU - Bob Ainsworth is the half-wit who is supposed to be Secretary of State for Defence isn't he? Just shows how little Labour cares for our Armed Forces - glad you are not voting for him but please dont waste your vote