Essex & Herts Sporting Championships????

Evil Elvis

:blink: Those of you that enjoyed The Essex Masters, there is another shoot at Hepworth Hall on the weekend before the Epic NORTH VS SOUTH shoot.

It is also an Essex Team selection shoot.

If Anyone one fancies it let me know and I'll think about organising something?

I personally love shooting Hepworth Hall, its a great venue!!! Ill ring them and get further details today!!! :good:

Id prefer the Saturday.

Edited by Evil Elvis

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:blink: Those of you that enjoyed The Essex Masters, there is another shoot at Hepworth Hall on the weekend before the Epic NORTH VS SOUTH shoot.

It is also an Essex Team selection shoot.

If Anyone one fancies it let me know and I'll think about organising something?

I personally love shooting Hepworth Hall, its a great venue!!! Ill ring them and get further details today!!! :good:

Id prefer the Saturday.

mmmmmmm ok then YES

From the rulebook:

1. REGULATIONS FOR CPSA REGISTERED EVENTS

THE FOLLOWING REGULATIONS HAVE BEEN DESIGNED FOR THE PROPER CONDUCT

AND ADMINISTRATION OF CPSA REGISTERED EVENTS AND ARE BINDING BOTH ON

COMPETITORS AND SHOOT ORGANISERS. THEY ARE A PRIMARY CONDITION OF INDIVIDUAL

MEMBERSHIP OR CLUB REGISTRATION.

1.1 DEFINITION

CPSA registered events can only be held in the disciplines listed by the CPSA. A complete list is available

from CPSA HQ and is also available on the CPSA’s Shoot Program sent to all registered grounds. These

events may only be held providing they comply with the following conditions:

a) The event must have been registered in advance with the CPSA by the organising club within the time

limit required to achieve their inclusion in the Association’s list of registered events that appears in the

official fixtures section of PULL! Magazine or have been detailed in the clubs fixtures section of the

CPSA website for a minimum of two weeks prior to the date of the event.

:blink: Are held at a CPSA registered club or ground that has been approved to hold events in that discipline

and are shot over layouts previously inspected and registered by the CPSA or its authorised

representative(s), or at certain grounds outside England as authorised by the CPSA.

c) Consist of a minimum of 25 targets, with no re-entry or practice permitted. County Championship

shoots must be held over a minimum of 50 targets and Regional and National Championships over a

minimum of 100 targets in all disciplines except Double Rise where 50 pairs will be permitted.

d) Are run in strict accordance with these rules and with the current technical rules regulating the

discipline as issued from time to time by the CPSA, the ISSF or FITASC and no deviation from

these rules will be permitted unless previously sanctioned by the CPSA and published in advance.

No special conditions regarding cartridge types can be imposed at any CPSA National, or

Regional Championship shoot i.e. fibre wads only etc, however this does not apply to County

Championships. An exception is made where a ground has carried out the necessary assessments

and, as a result, banned steel shot for reasons of Health & Safety or adverse environmental impact.

Such a ban on steel shot will not preclude said ground from hosting CPSA Championships at any

level.

All National, Regional and County Championships in all disciplines are by definition registered events.

There is no mention of the shoot being registered, it says Essex and Herts County Championships and Essex Team selection shoot.

It is not registered as I have just spoken to the main man, it is going to be about £24 - 25 and is not squadded, saturday is telephone entries only and sunday you can just turn up and shoot.

There is no mention of the shoot being registered, it says Essex and Herts County Championships and Essex Team selection shoot.

It is not registered as I have just spoken to the main man, it is going to be about £24 - 25 and is not squadded, saturday is telephone entries only and sunday you can just turn up and shoot.

Either day for me but prefer Sat