young leveret

cocker3

found next doors cat with this young leveret tonight it has no injurys just wet and need some advice on whats best to bo with itdockens or feed it .

it seems to be eating grass ,veg,and gave it some watered down cows milk but not to sure what to feed it ie grass veg

walked the field round earlyer to see if i could see any other you but no signs will go out with the lamp later to check.

it seems very tame considering what its been through any advice lads :blush::good:

Cats, nasty bloody things! Good work fella :blush:
a fricken hate the bloody thing always has wee song birds never mice or rats think i might take it a run in the car soon

it came into my back garden last year and ****** up the kennel door but i hadnt locked it and the dogs got it b4 it got to the other side of the garden 2 labs 3 cockers on it and it survived the (wife came out ) :good::yes: you cant get everything in life the way you want it :yes::hmm::hmm:

a fricken hate the bloody thing always has wee song birds never mice or rats think i might take it a run in the car soon

it came into my back garden last year and ****** up the kennel door but i hadnt locked it and the dogs got it b4 it got to the other side of the garden 2 labs 3 cockers on it and it survived the (wife came out ) :good::yes: you cant get everything in life the way you want it :yes::hmm::hmm:

do the countryside folks a favour, and make it a trip to the sea side

good luck with the wabbit, It'l make a cool pet :blush:

do the countryside folks a favour, and make it a trip to the sea side

good luck with the wabbit, It'l make a cool pet :blush:

the sea is an option or a very deep quarry :yes::hmm:

and yeh it would make a cool pet but dont tell my daughter :hmm::/ i want to try and get it back to the wild tho :good::yes:

Last year a friend of mine stopped his car when he saw what he thought was a rabbit just to the side of the road having been hit by a car, he thought it'd do for his larsens. Turned out it was a hare, and it wasn't dead either, so he put it in the boot and under a heat lamp when he got back. Next morning checked it and there was a mother and three leverets (although one was dead). He housed them on grass and fed them on rabbit food and provided a water bottle in the cage. Kept them a few weeks to make sure the mother had not had any longstanding injuries from being hit by a car, and then released them.

I think you will have both convincing your daughter to release it :rolleyes:
yeh she has already trying to get a name for it

Last year a friend of mine stopped his car when he saw what he thought was a rabbit just to the side of the road having been hit by a car, he thought it'd do for his larsens. Turned out it was a hare, and it wasn't dead either, so he put it in the boot and under a heat lamp when he got back. Next morning checked it and there was a mother and three leverets (although one was dead). He housed them on grass and fed them on rabbit food and provided a water bottle in the cage. Kept them a few weeks to make sure the mother had not had any longstanding injuries from being hit by a car, and then released them.
hope to get this little fellow back to the wild soon too