English Open Sporting.....7th - 9th May

Catamong

Saturday afternoon

Cat, you need to stop bigging up all these shoots! while i hope to agree with you on this one (lets wait and see!), the last thing you bigged up as being the best shoot since sliced bread (essex masters) turned out to be 180 floppers and droppers with a couple of good stands :good:

Stu

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Saturday afternoon

Cat, you need to stop bigging up all these shoots! while i hope to agree with you on this one (lets wait and see!), the last thing you bigged up as being the best shoot since sliced bread (essex masters) turned out to be 180 floppers and droppers with a couple of good stands :lol:

Stu

Stu,

I don't recall raving on about the Masters, I get cajoled into shooting it by my mates, and if you thought this years was bad, you should have shot last years, a very poor and dull layout, I thought this years was a tad better, of course not a patch on the "Mecca" of shooting grounds, Hodnet.

It'll be a great shoot, if only I had more time available I'd be there right now, shooting the UK FITASC Champs, with superb weather like this it will be a brilliant weekend. :good:

Cat.

• 2 weeks later...

Rang today to book on only to be told someone will ring you back on tuesday :yes: cut off point is the 30th :hmm:

Even after reading this today on the CPSA website was told 9am on friday and sat have gone but how can they ring me tuesday when the cut off point has gone :good:

Feature Articles

The English Open Sporting - 7th to 9th May 2010

Welcome > The English Open Sporting - 7th to 9th May 2010 >

If you would like to compete in this year’s English Open Sporting Championship at West Midlands Shooting Ground please book your entry today to avoid disappointment.

Following popular demand we still have 9 a.m. on Friday morning (7th May) or 9 a.m. on Saturday morning (8th May) available.

To book on-line today please click here

To book by phone today please call 01483 485 400

If i get no phone call then they can stick there membership next year and if i get a phone call saying you have passed the cut off point then someone will be called useless :yes:

Rang today to book on only to be told someone will ring you back on tuesday :yes: cut off point is the 30th :hmm:

Even after reading this today on the CPSA website was told 9am on friday and sat have gone but how can they ring me tuesday when the cut off point has gone :good:

Feature Articles

The English Open Sporting - 7th to 9th May 2010

Welcome > The English Open Sporting - 7th to 9th May 2010 >

If you would like to compete in this year’s English Open Sporting Championship at West Midlands Shooting Ground please book your entry today to avoid disappointment.

Following popular demand we still have 9 a.m. on Friday morning (7th May) or 9 a.m. on Saturday morning (8th May) available.

To book on-line today please click here

To book by phone today please call 01483 485 400

If i get no phone call then they can stick there membership next year and if i get a phone call saying you have passed the cut off point then someone will be called useless :yes:

Magman, I only booked in the other week because my M8 has a serious illness & they said the 30th was the cut off point for refunds. So you have to ring to get any cancellations. You will still get in just be calm, just shows that Hodnet is better than High Lodge cus I booked in the day before last year. See you there sat afternoon if you can get in. Good Luck :yes::lol::lol:

Magman, I only booked in the other week because my M8 has a serious illness & they said the 30th was the cut off point for refunds. So you have to ring to get any cancellations. You will still get in just be calm, just shows that Hodnet is better than High Lodge cus I booked in the day before last year. See you there sat afternoon if you can get in. Good Luck :good::yes::yes:

Thanks K :hmm: Will be the last big one before i move up a class and will shoot it with the lad :yes:

Rang today to book on only to be told someone will ring you back on tuesday :) cut off point is the 30th ;)

Think that this years English Open is jammed full so like B suggests just get in on any day that you can :D

I know that Squad 61 (the squad that Anni, Chard and I are on) is full, but let us know if you'll be there on Saturday.

Think that this years English Open is jammed full so like B suggests just get in on any day that you can :D

I know that Squad 61 (the squad that Anni, Chard and I are on) is full, but let us know if you'll be there on Saturday.

Yes, I've squeezed a couple of young lads on to our squad that I'm coaching at the moment :hmm:

;):lol: :lol: :lol::)

Edited by Chard

Yes, I've squeezed a couple of young lads on to our squad that I'm coaching at the moment :lol:

;) B) B) :P:hmm:

Just remeber to tell them young lads they dont need as much lead as you see :lol::lol:

As you get older lead is like your waist line it gets bigger, but like other things it not over in a flash so shoot later :):D