English Open Sporting.....7th - 9th May

Catamong

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats a team and a half your on :yes: C bloxham aswell.

Not for me, Shooting with people whose wealth lets them shoot Wednesdays afternoons, Saturdays, and twice every Sunday means you havent got a

snowball in hells chance of beating them!! plus, I wouldnt shoot with them anyway!? :good:???

Yes, I'm predicting a bigun from Chard, and not just what he leaves floating in the mens loos. ;)

Cat.

Loos, about the only area that West Midland SG (aka Hodnet) can and should be criticized for :good: They have a beautiful clubhouse but with only 1 toilet so they have either hired or bought some of those cheap & nasty portaloo type contraptions (you know the ones, even when they're brand new they feel slightly dirty). If they don't want to or can't build some "proper" loos there are much better temporary types available.

I know this doesn't affect us tough Northerners but you Southern Softees who sit down even when having a p*** will find it very unpleasant :P:hmm::hmm::hmm:

Mr Porcelain

PS I'm setting off for Hodnet soon and I always get nervous before a big shoot so may have to avail myself of the said unsatisfactory conveniences ;):lol:

This sounds like an extract from Chapter 4 of that classic, "MC's Book of Shooting Excuses" :good:

Cat.

Ah yes the famous book of excuses that you know off by heart and need to use on a more than usual basis. ;):lol:;)

Oo-er Mrs, that was a bit of a bitch :P

What a great shoot, though it rained all bloody morning :hmm:

Started off like a steam train, me and George Digweed were both only 4 away after about 5 or 6 stands, but then they just got hard.

I found the bit up the hill tough going, dropping 2's and 3's and I only got 1/6 on stand 12 :hmm:

Scores on the doors, (we think) only got a quick look at the master card, so not 100% on these.

Chard - 74 ;)

Anni - 68 or 70 we seem to be unsure of that one :P

NickyT - 68 :good:

George Digweed and John Lee both got 94 :hmm::P :o :o :o so GD only dropped 2 more on the whole of the difficult end of the course :hmm:

What a nice bloke he is too, thanked all the refs, more than willing to have a chat and tell you "well shot", even got a tip or two. A proper gentleman :lol:

Few more PW chaps there for this afternoon's session, Claybuster and Mr Potter, with Magman trying to get a cancellation. Shoot well chaps ;)

Edited by Chard

Oo-er Mrs, that was a bit of a bitch :P

What a great shoot, though it rained all bloody morning :hmm:

Started off like a steam train, me and George Digweed were both only 4 away after about 5 or 6 stands, but then they just got hard.

I found the bit up the hill tough going, dropping 2's and 3's and I only got 1/5 on stand 12 :hmm:

Scores on the doors, (we think) only got a quick look at the master card, so not 100% on these.

Chard - 74 ;)

Anni - 68 or 70 we seem to be unsure of that one :P

NickyT - 68 :good:

George Digweed and John Lee both got 94 :hmm::P :o :o :o so GD only dropped 2 more on the whole of the difficult end of the course :hmm:

What a nice bloke he is too, thanked all the refs, more than willing to have a chat and tell you "well shot", even got a tip or two. A proper gentleman :lol:

Few more PW chaps there for this afternoon's session, Claybuster and Mr Potter, with Magman trying to get a cancellation. Shoot well chaps ;)

well shot chard . did you teach the big man anything

Edited by b325

well shot chard . did you teach the big man anything

I beat him on stand 2 ;)

Two dodgy rabbits, he dropped two and I straighted it :good:

I said "pick the lumps out of that George" and he said "suck and cough" or something similar :lol:

Yeah was a brilliant day today ;) A good course and a good squad.

Shooting the English open at Hodnet with George Digweed MBE, What an opportunity. Aswell as JJ LEE who was great to watch.great shooting.

I had them both watching over my shoulder all the way around :lol:;) Top blokes :P

I think I got a 70 but Nick reckons a 68 :hmm:

Stand 13

ANNI 6/6

JJ LEE 5/6

G.Digweed 5/6

Petty I know but made me smile :hmm:

Well shot Nicky and Chard :hmm: And good luck to the rest of the Pigeonwatchers who are there.

You can forget about this JINX **** Pauloooooooos :P George actually came up to me at the end and said he enjoyed shooting with me :hmm: Probably says that to everyone :good: .

Just clocked some more PW scores :

Mr Potter - 75 :good: Well done Mr P, you ****** :P

Magman - 74 ;) Well shot Rob, laaaaaaaaa

Claybuster - 72 ;) What's all that abaaart, Keeeef? :hmm:

:hmm: What you playing at K?? :hmm:

Well shot everyone :lol: I guess as I shot a 94 at Hodnet a few months ago, that means I am as good as George Digweed :P

I bet Digweed would have done a 99 were it not for your Jinxability :hmm:

Mr Potter - 75 ;) Well done Mr P, you ****** :o

Magman - 74 :P Well shot Rob, laaaaaaaaa

Claybuster - 72 :hmm: What's all that abaaart, Keeeef? :P

What a day ! the wheels and everything fell off. Started on stand 10 & after shooting stand 15 I was 13 away. Nothing that u could'nt shoot with 1/4 & 1/2 today along with plenty of 8s & 9s shells. took the Miroku trap 3/4 & full way to much for today. And after the first 5 stands we just ****** about trying to shoot em early. They certainly can catch you out at Hodnet but don't worry I will be back for the big one on the 29th.

I am just going to drink myself stupid on stella & thrash u all at Kingsley tomorrow. :hmm::hmm::hmm:

No well done all you PW shooters I was beaten or feel like I have been :good:;):lol:

Mr Potter - 75 :good: Well done Mr P, you ****** :hmm:

Magman - 74 ;) Well shot Rob, laaaaaaaaa

Claybuster - 72 :P What's all that abaaart, Keeeef? :hmm:

Cracking effort today chaps - glad to see that you got to shoot it today Rob too :lol:

Fingers crossed they keep some of the stands on for the N vs S ;)

glad everyone enjoyed the shoot today and hope you lot learned something shooting with george. ;):lol:;)

Yep I'm **** :hmm:

Although I new that before hand, but it's allways nice to have it comfirmed by a big bloke with a gun. :good:

Brilliant day though :P

Well done to the rest of the gang, Glad to see Rob got on :hmm: Get booked early for the next on LAAAAAAAAAAA.

George takes stuff later than I thought he would.

Edited by Anni