English Open Sporting.....7th - 9th May

Catamong

82 from me today. :yes:

8 stands done and 4 down :good: then we hit the harder ones. :yes::/:hmm:

twice i came off a stand with a 2 out of 6 :hmm::hmm:???

overall a great shoot with more than one stand on the more than hard side. 60+ yard midis and standard crossers left me a bit bewilderded as its a long time since i have shot anything like these.

a few simo pairs too today with a cracker of a stand throwing a simo pair of loopers with the traps 15 yds apart over the hedge :hmm::hmm:

enjoy. :yes::yes::yes: but keep going till the last bird. ???

i recon a 94/5 will win :yes:

Wow......It must have been a toughie if beretta could only do an 82.. :hmm:

I will really have to be on the ball on Sunday. :hmm:

Cat.

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Richard all those birds today could be shot with 1/4 or 1/2, Remember at Hodnet Tom puts on crossing and quartering away clays showing a bit of face ,

makes you think they are closer than they are! most dont give enough lead. and miss behind. I would love to shoot the course again. Brilliant. :yes:

You and the Mafia shoot well tomorow, Good Luck. :good:???

I'm glad that you omitted me from that statement ???:hmm:

Your level of jinxness (is that a word? :/ ) is yet to be decided! Chard's and Anni's has been proven! :good:

Best of luck to those shooting over the weekend and well shot to those that have already done it :yes:

82 from me today. :yes:

8 stands done and 4 down :good: then we hit the harder ones. :/:hmm:???

twice i came off a stand with a 2 out of 6 :hmm::hmm::yes:

overall a great shoot with more than one stand on the more than hard side. 60+ yard midis and standard crossers left me a bit bewilderded as its a long time since i have shot anything like these.

a few simo pairs too today with a cracker of a stand throwing a simo pair of loopers with the traps 15 yds apart over the hedge :hmm::hmm:

enjoy. :yes::yes::yes: but keep going till the last bird. ???

i recon a 94/5 will win :hmm:

CPSA says 81 :P well shot young en :hmm:

Well done Jim a 74 is looking good :yes:

Still sulking its fully booked :(

Your level of jinxness (is that a word? :yes: ) is yet to be decided! Chard's and Anni's has been proven! :good:

Best of luck to those shooting over the weekend and well shot to those that have already done it ???

Takes a certain calibre of shooter to shoot along side me :hmm: Some people just can't handle the pace. :/

Still sulking its fully booked :/

Magman, Go tomorrow and take the lad evenif it's just for a look round, I was near there today so had a look and it looks like B said just keep your mind on the clays or else they will slip away. I also met someone who turned up on chance and got a no show, so he was able to shoot. :good:

Are you shooting Kingsley on sunday with the lad? ???:yes:

Still sulking its fully booked :yes:

Magman, Go tomorrow and take the lad evenif it's just for a look round, I was near there today so had a look and it looks like B said just keep your mind on the clays or else they will slip away. I also met someone who turned up on chance and got a no show, so he was able to shoot. :good:

Are you shooting Kingsley on sunday with the lad? ???:yes:

Might just do that K thanks :/

Should be at Kingsley sunday with the lad as i have a bit of money to pick up :hmm:

Ps, NickyT no cofee for me ???

Yars, You tell him ROB Mate, bloody upstart! ??? cant think of a catch phrase for himself! Hhhm mutter, mutter, Dont know what

world is comming to! :good: Bloody yufe of today? well I remember in my yufe you would get a clip round the ear if you

pinched someones Winge, winge, winge, etc!! :yes::/:hmm:???:yes::yes:

Heads down tomorrow girls.

Apologies in advance, but I'm not talking to anybody, you can all **** off ???:yes: :yes: :yes::/:hmm:

I'm with you on this one ??? I'm going to be more anti social than I normally am :good: I know you all think it's not possible, but watch me :yes::yes:

Edited by Anni

I've got a good squad, I'm shooting with Blocko and the Hand Father & Son team, that'll be good. :good:

Cat.

Aah, young Robert, you mean Lefty and Righty?. I see Che stuck in a 82? good going, have a good one tomorow. ???