English Open Sporting.....7th - 9th May

Catamong

Yes I don't think its any coincedence that on the CPSA website the 1st and 2nd place shooters in AAA were following me around at the Open :big_boss:

They said that it wasn't the first time my name had been mentioned today and that there was quite a few "TOP" shooters interested in my Squad details ;)

Only because they wanted to be sqadded with Chard and JKO

I had to stop them there and tell them I wanted my Squad details and Peg numbers kept top secret B) Its only fair B) :D

Hrrrrm, Young friend, Dont feel bad, A lot of people like yourself cant shoot! :P:D

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nah, too far and too dear! :big_boss: Might do the sportrap if I can cotch a lift down with one of my chums though :P

Cotch a lift?

Is that one of those Freudian slips?

Lift a crotch?

Crotch is stiff?

Roger the harris off anything with a pulse? :D B) :D

OKAY!! I call upon our esteemed member, Chard! to reply to the savage from the North!! Halifax CO.OP society Branch to give us a reasoned reply!!

Trotsky thinks I don' dig' what he says but I'm tight an' dig' dis here student jive all ye damn hood ratz.. :big_boss:

Wat yo talkin about bro? de man says its all cool an yo dis him? I wud carry a shiv now on if I is yo dude talks resin yo upset the man

an he aint goin to listen to yo sqeeks. gonna come down big time on *****Students! :big_boss::P:D

Gentlemen,

I am impressed with your ability to converse with the ethnic majority, who have brought this glorious country to it's knees due to their constant payouts of public funds which has resulted in a bankrupt country.

Now get back to sense and reason and discuss the titled subject.

Or go on to the MTV website .

Gentlemen,

I am impressed with your ability to converse with the ethnic majority, who have brought this glorious country to it's knees due to their constant payouts of public funds which has resulted in a bankrupt country.

Now get back to sense and reason and discuss the titled subject.

Or go on to the MTV website .

Nah - the English Open's history, dude. :P

Been there, done that, got the pin badge that doesn't work, got the free apple and bottle of water. :big_boss:

Innit. Wossnext?

:D

Edited by Chard