Flytipping

al4x

Coming back cross country last night from foxing with Garyb came round a corner to meet this :good:

19042010136.jpg

Though the picture is **** under there is the road :good:

Amazing how much you can fit on a transit tipper the annoying thing is I reckon I passed the vehicle about a mile up the road that had done it.

Flytipping boils my p*** ,no need at all for it,plenty of it going on here in Hampshire :good: must admit it gets cleaned up pretty quickly,but it soon returns :good: something else i noticed a night or or so back,someone has started lifting the drain covers around here AGAIN :good: BB

it was in pretty reasonable nick white tipper body, didn't catch the reg as passed it in the narrow bit just up from the M1 and this was on kingsbourne Green Lane. He'd obviously unsheeted it down the road as a fair amount had fallen off on his way to the spot, tipping it in the middle of the road just after a corner shows what a ***** he is

I do agree entirely with your comments BUT it is out and out councills and government to blame, They have ripped us off for years through our rates inc costs to remove and dispose of our rubbish, Even the tips were public and belonged to us! Some asole decided there was a LOT more money to be made by privatising the Tips, Now we have reverted hundreds of years ago with rubish and filth left in bins and gutters from end to end of every road/pavement in britain, We have NO SAY whatsoever in what rubish they want to take and when they want to take it, If you do decide to take it to one of our stolen tips it could take you anything up to a day and several hundred quid to put it and sort it as they want it and to sort out what they will take and what they wont! And we are STILL PAYING our councill tax for FA, Its a bloody disgrace and it doest take Steven Hawkins to fathom out why it is being Fly Tipped. Our next door neighbour (86) had her cardboard bin :yes: left in the road the other week because it contained an EGG CARTON, apparently it is contaminated cardboard, :( Its about time EVERYBODY fly tipped and the situation sorted,

I was still under the impression that it was the local authorities/councils who owned and ran the tips :yes: They tips were never owned by us - we simply had access to them - something we aren't allowed now (Health and Safety???). There are some private tips scattered across the country and in most instances you will pay for the priveledge of using them. Local Authority/Council tips are free to all the general public in the UK. Where you have to pay for using them is:- if you are a trader, if you are a regular jobber of some sort and often have waste of a certain kind that you want to clear away. Or if you are producing waste as a part of your regular employment and trying to dispose of it at the tip; then they can charge you as part of a business.

The interesting thing that has been going on recently is the micro chip embedded in the Wheelie bins that are being issued out in certain areas. They are trying to say these are for monitoring the weight or style of rubbish the householder is throwing away. I bet it is the first step in considering an "above normal weight" of rubbish charge. Why else woud they be considering a micro chip - it can't be cheap to fit all these as you have the cost of the bin to count as well and then the disposal of the old bin as well. What a waste of money :yes:;)???

Pushkin :(

I work in garden clearance etc.

Its joe public hiring ****** to clear there garden to save money eg on this very forum there has been many why do tradesmen charge £125 a day .

The reason I charge a £125 or more is because I pay a £105 a year to env agency to carrier waste legally and pay £40 per tonne to tip it at the correct landfill site ,not in gateways and roads.

So in a roundabout way the reason for flytipping is very clear you cant get rid of trade waste cheaply or in my case a 20 mile round trip to a tip for trade when I have a public tip 2 miles away.

It make it very hard to compete against rouge traders as they dont have the overheads.

Kind regards OTH

Edited by Over the hill

i had a load dumped at the golf club were i worked,a lot of household rubbish,we found a good few envelopes with the same adress on and being local we loaded the trailer with all the crud and returned it to the address on the envelopes.4ton trailer and a massey tractor in a cul-de-sac had the net currtains twitching as i tipped the lot in his driveway.to a chance on him having paid someone to move the rubbish but as it it was all household waste i thought not.no comeback anyway.