Dry Fire Laser CLay Shooting Simulator

Jaminzx7r

Had mine for about 6 months, and incidentally just put it up for sale on the Bisley noticeboard. It's very good for practising skeet and trap disciplines. In my opinion, it's a good way of establishing the lead picture for going away targets and crossers, but it doesn't really do it for me if your into sporting clays in a big way. Having said that , it is good fun, and helps with getting a good gun mount. More fun if there are a couple of you competing to see how many of a particular target you can hit in a row.

Yes - very expensive, but I look at it the same way as I do my guns. Buy good quality secondhand, and when you re-sell you lose very little if anything. I paid £550.00 for the whole setup to another forum member, I've enjoyed using it, and expect to sell it quite easily for the same sort of money. Even if I lose £50.00. I've had the pleasure of using it, and improving my shooting.

Yes - very expensive, but I look at it the same way as I do my guns. Buy good quality secondhand, and when you re-sell you lose very little if anything. I paid £550.00 for the whole setup to another forum member, I've enjoyed using it, and expect to sell it quite easily for the same sort of money. Even if I lose £50.00. I've had the pleasure of using it, and improving my shooting.

I looked at buying it too and nearly choked at the price seemed like a good bit of kit though :good: (was'nt a dig)

Have just read about the "Dry Fire" laser clay shooting system, understand it's not a new thing but wondered if anyone on here had used one or got one and what they thought of it?

Ive got one that I dont use anymore, its the single head unit.

Once I have found the CD that goes with it, I am putting it in the for sale section

Chairman

Im still re-plastering the spare bedroom wall after firing 200 cartridges at my dryfire :yes: :yes: :lol: got that little red dot good though.

As been said earlier in the thread it is good for the trap and skeet stuff and is quite realistic if you take the time to set it up with all the right measurements, tells you where you missed. Not as good for sporting stuff but you cant really practice sporting on the wall at home. With trap and skeet it is the same distances and speeds being shot all the time and it is more of a mechanical groove to get in, helps with muscle memory.

Fuzrat