First Fox Cub of 2010

pavman

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww soooooo cute

When they are dead :hmm:

one thing people forget is that he fox is not originaly native!!! iv shot plenty,months to years old but ,you can NOT say they are not a clever inteligent quarry so still demand respect (my opinion)

hmm get over myself that could take me a while lol and as you asked so nicely also i know there a pest i just fancied a rant that night but also trayback rabbits aren't native either if were on the route of native and non native species lol but they all pay a role in our countryside and deserve respect where its due .

Nice bit of charlie eradication.Whether they're adults or cubs the more that hit the deck the better :big_boss:

Well when you put it so eloquently I see the error of my ways

Do I detect a hint of sarcasm?:o :good:

Les <_<:oops::no::lol:

Edited by Lez325

one thing people forget is that he fox is not originaly native!!!

eh?? Sorry mate - but that's just wrong. There were lots of european foxes introduced into the (existing) UK population in the mid 1800s (by fox hunters btw) but the fox is absolutely, positively definitely NATIVE.

Not that I have any particular problem with shooting foxes, cubs or otherwise. In fact I shoot my fair share - but stuff like this just makes shooters sound like bloodthirsty retards. Yes, its a pest. But a native predator with a beauty of its own, an ecological role, a place in our countryside and part of what makes british nature what it is. Treat them with at least some respect and don't come across like a redneck halfwit and we might just have a future in shooting.....

Yep, I've to echo that.....well said.

BJ.

Not that I have any particular problem with shooting foxes, cubs or otherwise. In fact I shoot my fair share - but stuff like this just makes shooters sound like bloodthirsty retards. Yes, its a pest. But a native predator with a beauty of its own, an ecological role, a place in our countryside and part of what makes british nature what it is. Treat them with at least some respect and don't come across like a redneck halfwit and we might just have a future in shooting.....

I agree mate. Most of my permissions are sheep farms but the fox isn't considered a pest unless its taking lambs, and not many farmers round here have had a problem this year. If there's a good reason for controlling then fair enough but killing for the sake of it? Dumb urban cowboys give us all a bad name. By the way I keep lurchers, terriers and have rifles & shotguns but never kill anything for nothing.

To the guy that said the only good fox is a dead one, you aint much of a countryman mate, are you?? If you shoot them all what's your next hobby going to be??