OFF TO THE VETS

SNAKEBITE

My terrier is going to the vets tomorrow to have it's goolies chopped off!

He has spent the last week getting very attached to his new "girlfriend" which happens to be a fluffy cushion. He gets very upset when you take it away :D

Infact he cannot lay on his front now because he has shagged himself raw and cannot get comftable! :D

It's his own silly fault, once a night is enough for anyone :D

My terrier is going to the vets tomorrow to have it's goolies chopped off!

He has spent the last week getting very attached to his new "girlfriend" which happens to be a fluffy cushion. He gets very upset when you take it away :D

Infact he cannot lay on his front now because he has shagged himself raw and cannot get comftable! :D

It's his own silly fault,

once a night is enough for anyone talk for yourself .don't do it mate he will walk with a limp and carry a handbag :D

• 1 month later...

just while we're on the subject of castration (lobbing off of the goolies :lol:), i wanted to air my views on when is the best time to get it done. I believe you should wait until your dog is mature, and before he turns two. And definitely before he's used at stud. For health reasons and behavioural.

just while we're on the subject of castration (lobbing off of the goolies :lol:), i wanted to air my views on when is the best time to get it done. I believe you should wait until your dog is mature, and before he turns two. And definitely before he's used at stud. For health reasons and behavioural.

Its about time you got a springer them other big ******* you have are **** at working to the gun ?? :lol:;):) :thumbs: :thumbs: :)

My springer came home from the vets walking like John Wayne when he had his bits done. Then sat bolt upright all night because lying down ment putting his legs together. It nearly brought a tear to my eye when he got so tired he would slowly slump to the floor only to be woken up sharpish when his legs came together. :lol:

As for calming him down biggest load of balls I've ever heard ( ;) ) he is just as crazy as he ever was but now gets shagged by every dog he meets and the odd bitch as well as it happens.

• 2 weeks later...

i dunno mike.... when BJ was a pup she came in from the garden with a freshly caught pigeon. steve was sooooo proud of her. vegetarian mom wasnt too impressed mind -rolls eyes-

and if travis actually used the brain cell that rattles around in his skull, that dog would be dangerous. he's the fastest newf ive ever seen.

hmmm... we have the added problem of shooting in areas with much water. hmmm.... im visioning a problem with helping the newf to concentrate on the task in hand. o yea, and travis is the only one who will retrieve.

hmmm..... springer......

hmmm....

nawwwww. dont bloody think so. :)