air gun club in liverpool

fenman09

Due to the lack of air rifle clubs in the liverpool area i am trying to start one up, i have a farmer who lets me do pest control for her and she has plenty of land to set up an air rifle club for ft and hft ,i also am a member of an indoor sotting that does everything from air rifles to rimfire and full bore but i can use the indoor ranges to use for an indoor venue as well.

if there is any body in the liverpool who would be interested in getting involved please get back to me so that i can sort out my e mail and contact number i am very keen on getting this up and running so please if interested please get in touch.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Due to the lack of air rifle clubs in the liverpool area i am trying to start one up, i have a farmer who lets me do pest control for her and she has plenty of land to set up an air rifle club for ft and hft ,i also am a member of an indoor sotting that does everything from air rifles to rimfire and full bore but i can use the indoor ranges to use for an indoor venue as well.

if there is any body in the liverpool who would be interested in getting involved please get back to me so that i can sort out my e mail and contact number i am very keen on getting this up and running so please if interested please get in touch.

Sounds good. Im a member of Altcar Clay Shooting Club on the old military base, I can find out if there is any air rifle shooting on site also. Id be interested in joining you on a shoot! I have an air rifle but never find the opportunity to use it.

Hiya, I am also looking for somewhere to shoot my air-rifle amongst good people and i'll eventually apply for a FAC.

I'd be happy to help you on this project in any way I can.. Please PM me about it as well matey :good:

Forgot to mention, I am in Tuebrook and as I said id love to help you get this going :hmm:

CHeers,

Mike

Edited by true_blue

I am still very interested in taking part in this.

If fenman or anyone else for that matter wants to start a club up then please contact me via PM..

I may be able to find a provider of farmland with forest for hunting from a reletive of mine, if needed.

Cheers

Edited by true_blue

• 1 month later...
I am still very interested in taking part in this.

If fenman or anyone else for that matter wants to start a club up then please contact me via PM..

I may be able to find a provider of farmland with forest for hunting from a reletive of mine, if needed.

Cheers

as a new member here i would be very interested in joining someone that starts a club or has somewhere to shoot

i have been in numerous clubs but just got back into picking my rifle up

and am most interested in getting some hunting or field shooting done

mike

• 3 years later...
  • 5 years later...

im intrested in your club im x army retierd i have a 22 air rifle but am wanting to change to a gaz rifle but need some where to use it so if you could email me and let me know about joining your club may be we could met up hope to hear from you soon my name is brian i live in birkenhead hope to hear from you 

On 24/04/2010 at 01:04, fenman09 said:

yes im interested please email me let me know details 

• 11 months later...
On 24/04/2010 at 01:04, fenman09 said:

Hello mate I'd definitely be interested in this idea you have most certainly. If you would like to email me at liverpoolfc777@googlemail.com

Id happily discuss this with you further. Look forward to you're reply.