"Pull" magazine

Robbly

It's never been a thrill a minute, but I agree, there isn't much there to hold me spellbound :lol:

Mind you, I have been subscribing to Clay Shooting and renewal seems to have come round again. :blink: Not sure that I'll be bothering.

It's handy for a what's on guide and other bits and pieces, but I'm not sure I want to part with my hard-earned when I can probably find the info online if I made an effort.

You can't expect anything else when the editor isn't a clayshooter,unlike when it was published by Bourne Publishing. How many letters were there,three was it,I don't believe that was all the letters they had,unless of course, they were all critical of the CPSA and Pull magazine.

We can hope that with the recent changes in management things will improve. How about a sensibly moderated forum on the CPSA website?

Vic.

Edited by VicW

Mind you, I have been subscribing to Clay Shooting and renewal seems to have come round again. :blink: Not sure that I'll be bothering.

Got to agree with that, every month I go into town just to buy it. Two hours later I wonder why I did.

Pull's no better/worse, at least it's free with my shooting insurance.

Yeah, I subscribed to Clayshooting for many years untill last year , when I decided enough was enough.! Other than super duper write ups on guns, And cartridges, when we all know the ******** . the testers were not telling the truth on some of the C**P they where extolling, the rest was filled with the same adverts month after month!! plus any write ups on shooters was allways from the same top drawer of the Elite shooters, "From DAAN SOUTH", Also the news that, Clayshooting was up for sale, didnt fill me with any confidence in paying another years subscription. So now like most I have only "PULL" to tell me whats going on. And looking at the cover of the May issue!!. Hhhm Itle do for me. :thumbs: