Is voting anonymous?

Mungler

Thanks for the correction on that, i remember now you are correct, however i still think that my latter comments are true.

Ian.

why shouldnt anyone be allowed to be a member of a bnp. there policys on 90% of things are very good. much more apealing actualy than the labour, green, lib dem and torys.

not every BNP supporter is a white supremacist, but i think if we are honest then i think almost everyone who votes would vote for things that benifited them or people like them! I have voted for them in the past, i dont have a white cloat and a pointy hat, nor do i have issues with anyone who is of a different race to me! i just want england to stay english!

nor do i have issues with anyone who is of a different race to me! i just want england to stay english!

No issues with them whatsoever, so long as they all sod off back to bongo bongo land eh?

We need a facepalm smiley.

ZB

Was there not a case a few years ago where a police officer was identified as having voted for the BNP and disciplined?

I know that the police have been told thay are not allowed to vote for the BNP, so how will they know if they have not unless they cross refernece the ballot papers?

I bet a million dollars that if you vote BNP in the coming election, when you are pulled over by the coppers after a nights shooting and they bring up your number plate identification, it will tell them that you are a FAC or SGC holder who voted BNP

I understand that there are rules and regulations regarding annonymity of voters but that wont stop the government dissregarding these in their endless task to protect us from ourselves and anyone who thinks otherwise is clearly living in cloud cuckoo land

Ian.

Dear Ian

No there was no cross reference with the ballot papers and you are quite safe should you choose [but surely not...] to vote BNP [but why anyone with an iota of intelligence should want to!].

What happened was that in November 2008, the BNP "organisation" managed to LOSE their entire membership list and some responsible person decided to put the whole thing on line.

Its whats known as NAME & SHAME - the copper had not voted BNP, he was a member of the party and his name was on the list.

Fortunately for the great majority of us, the BNP is a party for morons that is run by morons. So for anyone who is a member, there is a good chance that theBNP will lose another membership list and hopefully that will ruin the job prospects, social life and everything else concerning that person. It is a pity that the Nazis were a little more efficient, otherwise they too might never have risen to power.

nor do i have issues with anyone who is of a different race to me! i just want england to stay english!

No issues with them whatsoever, so long as they all sod off back to bongo bongo land eh?

ZB

Controversional or not im with you there zapp :angry:

It's only controversial if you are missing the fact that I was being sarcastic :lol:

ZB

:good::hmm::hmm:

Comedy gold indeed.

Dear Ian

No there was no cross reference with the ballot papers and you are quite safe should you choose [but surely not...] to vote BNP [but why anyone with an iota of intelligence should want to!].

What happened was that in November 2008, the BNP "organisation" managed to LOSE their entire membership list and some responsible person decided to put the whole thing on line.

Its whats known as NAME & SHAME - the copper had not voted BNP, he was a member of the party and his name was on the list.

Fortunately for the great majority of us, the BNP is a party for morons that is run by morons. So for anyone who is a member, there is a good chance that theBNP will lose another membership list and hopefully that will ruin the job prospects, social life and everything else concerning that person. It is a pity that the Nazis were a little more efficient, otherwise they too might never have risen to power.

-

Edited by monkeyboots

so its ok for people in northern ireland to vote for a party who are former loyalist and ira terrorists should the people who vote for these partys be named and shamed and have their life ruined

Dear Mr Boots

Thank you for your thoughtful post

This is the deal that our elected representatives hammered out in Belfast, St Andrews, Hillsborough and goodness knows where else!

It is far from ideal - most people will not be voting for former loyalist or republican terrorists - I certainly will not - but if this deal is the key to securing peace and a prosperous Northern Ireland, then so be it. I think that everyone has looked at the alternatives and there just is no other way.

Northern Ireland is not the first country in the world where accommodations and concessions have had to be made nor will it be the last.

I served here in the regular army for several years during some of the worst of "the Troubles". I would not wish that upon my [grown-up] children nor on any grandchildren that may hopefully come along some day...

There is an ongoing threat from Republican dissidents - Real & Continuity IRA - and it is imperative that everyone is united in condemnation of what they are doing and will hopefully support and give information to the security forces - to date, I have no reason to believe that Sinn Fein & the loyalist fringe parties [if there are any] are not sticking to the deal.

No, I can see where you are coming from but the situation here is very different from that with BNP. I would condemn as much as you any nationalist or unionist political group that started to practice racial or religious hatred or discrimination, but there is no sign of that.

BNP are a dreadful one-tracked organisation and for anyone to say that their policies are sound or make "good sense" is just crazy. You just have to look back to Germany in the early 1930s and you see the same exactly where it started - the Nazi party were the saviour of Germany.

I think you are getting a little lost here also the thread is way off topic. You obviously have your views and I have nothing further to add, except to ask you to sit down and think for yourself what is the alternative to the Assembly that we have now?

I dont know if you had to deal with terrorists yourself. I did and still have and will always have a scar on my forehead to show for it. Many of my friends who were in the army or the police were killed or badly injured. Deal with the dissidents and be thankful.

hopefully it DOESNT ruin their life. last time i checked we lived in a democracy, the most important part being anyone can vote for whoever they wish. it doesnt matter if its the bnp, monster raving looney party, islam uk or the judean peoples front, if you want to vote for them or become a member of the party then you should be free to without fear of it affecting you.

Simply buy a Land Rover and a Triumph bike and one or the other will always be in your hand :blush:

The BNP will only grow stronger in the years to come as the main parites have completely lost any sense of reality or link with the common people - WHEN Dave gets into power in the early hours of 2moro morning, he will cock it up just like Labour has done - as was shown with the expenses fiasco, those ***** in Whitehall are out for all they can get and don't give a monkeys about Joe or Josephine Bloggs. The Nazi party rose to prominence due to the complete lack of Govn/people understanding that is going on in this country right now.