4x4

Guest pigeonbasher

Guest pigeonbasher

my daihatsu fourtrak up for sale next week (tues) 2.8 turbo diesel 110k miles

2 former owners, mot 22nd aug 06 starts first time every time, any trial inspection

welcome £900 ono come and grab a bargain, i!ll take some better pics when its had a clean, i have got the original sunroof, & i challeng u to find a cleaner one than this

now sold thanks for looking, cheers p/b

post-7-1132653114.jpg

Edited by pigeonbasher

flash use the plate number on the front to get some quotes online

pete

I take it the Pics have been changed as I dont see a plate number anywhere. So what age is the beast has it had a full dealer service and is it due any major engine work like cam belt etc.?

QUOTE (old rooster @ Nov 23 2005, 08:40 AM)

QUOTE (ronttuk @ Nov 22 2005, 04:46 PM)

flash buy a vitara very cheap ins esp hard top

Won't be a patch on the Fourtrak though unfortunately.

Dont be so hasty Rooster me old mate...

The missuses vitara will go places many of the big beasts wont..... because its so light.

i use a vitara it goes every where i want it to go without any trouble at all

if i could afford the insurance i'd have a landy for my first car.... unfortunately i have to stick with my mini.

Try MFU and insure it as an agricultural vehicle, You won't find anyone cheaper, My mates defender costs about £190 fully comp

if i could afford the insurance i'd have a landy for my first car.... unfortunately i have to stick with my mini.

Try MFU and insure it as an agricultural vehicle, You won't find anyone cheaper, My mates defender costs about £190 fully comp

If you have a Landy for a first car it won't be the insurance cost you'll need to worry about but the repair bills ;-)))

:blink: look fora little suzuki sj 410 go anyware with mud tyres puts landys to shame :lol: cheap to run and will go on classic insuranse try firebond for ins as its only 1 litre cheap tax as well limit it to 6000 miles per year :lol:

Had one of those, drinks fuel like it's going out of fashion, no room inside and very noisy.

You could look out for the Foutraks petrol powered little brother known as the "Sportrack", quite often on ebay and quite a practical little 4x4.

Before you ask I've no commercial connection with Daihatsu :lol: :o

• 2 weeks later...

This is a bargain, no wonder it was picked up so quickly. Garages want the earth for Fourtracks, so thank goodness for private sellers. I'm in the process of trying to sell my 2 cars, X-reg Felicia Estate and Y-reg SWB Landy to then go for a Fourtrack as I'm retiring soon and cant run 2 vehicles, so wish me luck. Cheers to all, Axel.

does it come with the lamp or not

whats the insurance for it like, for maybe an 17-18 year old

flash

Flash, you'll find that a Fourtrack will be group 8 or 10, so pretty expensive. You could always got for a Series 3 Landy, they are only Group 2 or 3, much cheaper (see my ad in this column). Good luck Axel