New Lists

big simmo999

sorry boys - but I certainly ain't going to give out details of every bird that I shot. Like john shooter says - get out there and find the birds because at this time of the year they move around a lot. We spent a day driving round to find the birds and then booked out that night

Its like the green cross code - KEEP LOOKING AND LISTENING!!!!!!! :blink:

PEEJAY

Dear Sir or madam,

Following your February 'posts' in NPPC Talk and from your latest efforts I presume you have not yet joined us.

Clearly you are concerned about the welfare and promotion of NPPC, not sure why though, perhaps you could explain?

Better still why don't you apply for membership and then you will be in a position to extol the virtues of NPPC membership here on PW all by yourself!

What I really mean is quite simply - put up or shut up!!

Yours sincerely,

CB

Hi guys!CB,I couldnt agree more with your comments(I am just joining Teal and Hawkeye on their comments).PJ has tried to poison the NPPC forum in the past(fortunately unsuccesfully) and sometime we should wonder why is that(is there anything behind it?:blink:).PJ,if you continue behaving like that I think your views about NPPC are not welcome so please use other parts of pigeonwatch.I had been very friendly to you in the past but it looks like you try to abuse any information about NPPC.

I will say it once more,in my opinion NPPC is a great club with great members that enjoy their shooting following the rules of NPPC.Please leave us in peace and spare your comments.

PS:Hawkey,i know you had some good bags,WELL DONE!

hi- im definatley not trying to ruin nppc reputation- as for the negetive remarks then whats negative about asking if anyone has had a good dayon pigeons? i have only asked questions and ive never mentioned nppc since my (very long)thread. i had the infofor nppc but i made my choice not to join. thats a personal choice. in fact i gave the forms to someone else from the derbyshire area and i think he joined, i do know a couple of people in the club and there happy with the service and personally i aggree with themthat john does a good service. as for previous correspondence in pms to doc- then thanks for info, as isaid i was just asking if anyone had had anyresults and i hope i diddnt offend anyone in that. thanks

Guest Wildfowler

Getting a bit childish arn't we?

I will ask (yes I am a member of the NPPC, and longer than all of you!) Are you getting some good bags?

Not that hard is it? (The question :blink: )

Wildfowler

Edited by Wildfowler

Hi PJ.I DO apprecite your last post.Please understand that previous comments you have made were not particularly appreciated by NPPC members.Your post has made it a thing of the past and thats good for everybody.As far as your query is concerned(and wildfowler's) I can reliably tell you that there have been already some excellent bags on NPPC land.This winter is going to be the best(for pigeons) for many years.The only problem is that there is too much rape about and often a combined approach is needed with several guns.I think if somebody has got some time to look around the chances of a good bag are really good.

Hi guys!CB,I couldnt agree more with your comments(I am just joining Teal and Hawkeye on their comments).PJ has tried to poison the NPPC forum in the past(fortunately unsuccesfully) and sometime we should wonder why is that(is there anything behind it?:thumbs:).PJ,if you continue behaving like that I think your views about NPPC are not welcome so please use other parts of pigeonwatch.I had been very friendly to you in the past but it looks like you try to abuse any information about NPPC.

I will say it once more,in my opinion NPPC is a great club with great members that enjoy their shooting following the rules of NPPC.Please leave us in peace and spare your comments.

PS:Hawkey,i know you had some good bags,WELL DONE!

Thanks Doc

we will have to get out when you have time give me a ring. :D:D:/

I have had my personal best bag of pigeons after a year of pigeon shooting. It was only a bag of 20 but if it was an experienced shot, he would have bagged at least 50 that day.

The thing to remember with NPPC land is membership gets you land to shoot on and also the chance to meet up with other members. You still must get off your **** and drive around to find out where the pigeons are feeding and where the flightlines are. Noone is going to do that for you and it would be unreasonable to expect people to inform you of where all the good shooting is.