Benelli

Anni

Good to see you there K-claybuster :o Very well shot :o

Well I wasn't expecting it to be as tought as that, but it was a great shoot probably my fave shoot so far.

Absolutley brilliant to be able to have full use of gun (Although it wasn't enough for me sometimes :o )Takes some getting used to loading three shells and then reloading to capacity again after a pair (A thrice :o ) A few times I forgot to stick three in and got the dead mans click :o

Very satisfying to be able to nail that lost bird on a simo pair :o

Not to sure about how my score stands up but there wasnt many in treble fugures :o It felt like I had shot it better than my last few outings lately.

All in all very enjoyable and seem to be back on the up shooting wise :o

There was a nice bloke on are squad who had a JJ'S skeet vest on with PITBULL embroided on the back :o I won my squad :o :o

There was also a woman on the squad who was Wicked :o I enjoy watching people who can shoot abit :o

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well shot chaps. It'll be interesting to see the scores on the doors. :o

If it was a 120 birder you were just under 76%, Anni and Keef Claybuster was just under 87%. Nice stuff chaps.

I'll be at Kingsley in the morning. Leaving home at 9am if you can stand another comp, Anni :o

Well shot chaps. It'll be interesting to see the scores on the doors. :o

If it was a 120 birder you were just under 76%, Anni and Keef Claybuster was just under 87%. Nice stuff chaps.

I'll be at Kingsley in the morning. Leaving home at 9am if you can stand another comp, Anni :o

I will come as I found abit of form half way through the Benelli. And I want to use it before I lose it again :o

You allways have to spoil it with this percentage **** :o Face it Im ******* brilliant :o

I'm also Burnt to an absolute cinder :o it hurts :o

Yep well shot Keef, and Anni, Tomorow we will all meet up at Kingsley,

And! your allll, GOING DAAAARN! :o :o :o :o (Edit! I Hope!!) :o

See you there Jim, bring your Star Trek knotted hanky to keep the gamma rays from planet Vulcan off your barnet :o

Jeeze, what happend there then?? I was lucky as I was wearing my moulded Bacofoil skullcap then! as what happend

was quite frightening to mere mortalls!! I of course will attend the promised attack by the Mancs upstarts to take

over our Super Duper Shooting Grounds!! :o :o :o :o P S, Well shot Annie and Keef!

Edited by jko

I think Steve Clark won it with an awesome 116.

Never met him before til yesterday but we were squadded together. As you can see from the score, he didn't miss much.

I on the other hand......still had a good day out and thought the layout was great - loads of variety, unlike last year's Beretta Worlds.

Bit of a pity they decided not to open the bar at the end of the day. Still I can't imagine they would have got much trade from 200ish shooters who had just spent the best part of 5 hours walking around in 25 degrees of sun!!!

Would definately shoot it again.

I think Steve Clark won it with an awesome 116.

Never met him before til yesterday but we were squadded together. As you can see from the score, he didn't miss much.

I on the other hand......still had a good day out and thought the layout was great - loads of variety, unlike last year's Beretta Worlds.

Bit of a pity they decided not to open the bar at the end of the day. Still I can't imagine they would have got much trade from 200ish shooters who had just spent the best part of 5 hours walking around in 25 degrees of sun!!!

Would definately shoot it again.

steve or stuart clark :good:

Anyone know where I will be able to get the scores for this when they have worked them out :good:

Anyone else going to be brave enough to stick there scores on here :good:

Teresa from GMK said the scores will be on the benellispauto web site on Monday.

I shot an 84 - only my 3rd registered shoot so I was happy.

cheers,

Teresa from GMK said the scores will be on the benellispauto web site on Monday.

cheers,

Tidy shooting Jonny :good:

Sounds like it was a pretty tough shoot, from what I've heard :good:

cheers,

Thanks Jonny :good: well shot

I'll give them a look over on Monday, You can never quite tell if you had a goody or a baddy untill you have a mooch over the scores.

We all headed for the bar like a bunch of vagabonds crawling out of the desert straight after we shot, I was spitting feathers for a beer as it had been the main topic of conversation over the last few stands.

Had to settle on a cup of southern tea instead :good:

Roll on next year :good:

Just checked me score and they have me down as a 89 :oops::yes:

I counted 29 lost and so did a member of my squad ??? Anyway I had a great time and enjoyed it, and it's an easier score to beat next year :lol:

Well shot to everyone on here who had a crack :yes:

And does anyone remember what that firm was called who was taking official pictures :hmm: I want to go and **** off over me shooting it :D

I'm sick of staring into the mirror :lol:

I counted 29 lost and so did a member of my squad ??? Anyway I had a great time and enjoyed it, and it's an easier score to beat next year :lol:

And does anyone remember what that firm was called who was taking official pictures :hmm: I want to go and **** off over me shooting it :D

Well shot Anni, scores are here

I think it was the double barrelled picture company.

http://www.doublebarrelledpicturecompany.co.uk/index.htm

cheers,

Thanks JonnyR :yes:

I will be able to sign mine when they have them ready :hmm: Don't be shy I'm an approachable kinda guy :oops:

Cheshire number one Semi auto shooter none the less.

I'm going to be terrible if I ever become good at this game aint I :yes:???