Suzuki Grand Vitara 2.5l V6 (W Reg)

robmiller

Hi guys

Have the above for sale. I bought this about 6 months ago when i got a new job and didnt need my golf anymore. I now have the requirement to travel with work and unfortunately a shooting truck doesnt serve the purpose.

It is in good condition, has never let me down. Obv the car is ten year old but will go anywhere and with the back seats down has loads of space for anything you need. Central locking, electric windows, CD player, MOT and Service in October gone, and i will put 6 months tax on it. (72k miles)

I can email photos if need be.

Looking for £1600.

Edited by robmiller

Hi guys

Have the above for sale. I bought this about 6 months ago when i got a new job and didnt need my golf anymore. I now have the requirement to travel with work and unfortunately a shooting truck doesnt serve the purpose.

It is in good condition, has never let me down. Obv the car is ten year old but will go anywhere and with the back seats down has loads of space for anything you need. Central locking, electric windows, CD player, MOT and Service in October gone, and i will put 6 months tax on it. (72k miles)

I can email photos if need be.

Looking for £1600.

Take it's petrol