geese........test!

Deako

ernyha, I recognise those lousy extending hide poles !!!!!!!! :(  :D  :D

If you are using a digital camera, there are normally three settings for picture quality. "Good", "Better" and "Best".

"Good" is recommended for sending images by email and posting on websites.

You can check the sizing before "saving" the image on your computer.

It can,t be difficult, I can do it.  8)

Your on the right track guys, but it's not up to the camera to make the pictures smaller. Changing the settings on the camera will not shrink pics.

You need some software, that you can then put the pictures into to shrink them. Also with software you can make changes to the pictures, make them lighter or darker, crop them, spin them, draw funny mistache on the mother in law.

Go to http://www.download.com and do a search for paint shop pro, thats a good easy to use piece of software. You should of got some image manipulation software with the camera really, so it might be worth a look.

If not paint shop pro will solve your problems.  :evil:

ernyha- I'm totally gobsmacked by that staggering picture.  Would you mind if I used it as desktop wallpaper to constantly cheer me up? You will have to find a way of cutting the size though, as this topic is now taking ages to load. But that was definitely worth the wait. To save me trying to count how big was that bag mate?

:D Daveman,you can use the pic with pleasure.If I remember there are around 70 pigeon shot over newly sown beans earlier this year.It was our second visit to that field that week when we shot a similar number.It was our first visit to that farm and when we told the farmer what we had shot that week ,he was thrilled,so naturally we thought that we were well in.When harvest time came along we phoned him several times to get onto his stubbles when we spotted hundreds of birds feeding away merrily but were told each time that his regular shooters were doing the job.I wonder if we will get the same answer when the birds are devastating his rape on freezing days in January when his regulars are in front of their warm fires. :evil:

P.S. Have found paint shop pro already on my comp.Never knew what it was for,will go and have a play. :(