NORTH VS SOUTH THE NEW THREAD

ME

RAFFLE SUGGESTION

Chaps,

I have been into the Essex Mafias favourite gun shop today - http://www.easternsporting.com/.

I handed over my company credit card and they have discounted some items AND matched my spend on shooting goodies for the charity raffle.

Thanks to Alan, Kim and Amanda at Eastern Sporting we now have another £200 + of raffle prizes.

Why not try asking your favoured gunshop to help us out with prizes too ?

Cheers

Matt

A MASSIVE THANK YOU to Alan, Amanda and Kim at Eastern Sporting. Well done to you all and I will be seeing you very shortly for some cartridges

Edited by MC

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Right boys and girls I have been lucky enough to sercure from CHARLES BULL AT JUST CARTRIDGES a slab of 250 of there own 7 1/2 28 grams CSP cartridges as a raffle price on the day.

I personally would like to thanks Charles for his gift .

I have Pm Matt so I guess you must be away from the PC .

Cheers OTH AKA Simon

I have been away since Friday lunchtime and just back now.

Thanks for all 10 of the PMs :yes: I have replied to all I think.

I need the surname for Dave TG please.

Cheers

Matt

Funny all us northerners are looking forward too kicking some southern *** :lol:

When I think of Northern sportsmen this is all I can remember -

Paul-Gascoigne-001.jpg

Looks like they'll be a few more Northern sportmen blubbing on 29th !!! :lol::good:

There's allways a few (well alot) of disapointed faces when members put my face to my Avatar (when I had one). The name don't help either :good:

I had to remove Florence while I'm going through my bad shooting spell :lol: can't let her see some of my scores lately :lol:

talking of which - can everyone check the website for their Avatars and make sure they are your normal (or happy with) ones....

http://wherestheclayground.at/pwcharitysho...on.php?page=all

As i'm making the name badges this week.

Nick, there may be 2-3 stragglers to be added to the list but no more than that.

I am happy with my avatar mate.........HA-HA !!!!!!!!!

situation is looking a bit better today. Mrs MM is feeling better, and the other (yet to be explained) situation has taken a turn for the better. I think you southerners might just be in for a bumming after all :good:

situation is looking a bit better today. Mrs MM is feeling better, and the other (yet to be explained) situation has taken a turn for the better. I think you southerners might just be in for a bumming after all :good:

I sincerely hope that "BUMMING" has a different meaning in scouse land than it does down here in Gods County.

Nick,

My avatar is OK.

no need to tell me they're ok - just if they're wrong.

please also be aware that people associate avatars with users, so don't go changing it just for the event, else people won't recognise it.

mine is OK :lol::lol::lol:

Is there anybody elese at the shoot that doesn't know anybody there. Billy no mates here is on his todd :lol: ........... In a place full of suvvners :yes:

It's OK,

We will be gentle with you :lol: :lol: :P:good: