any one here drink tequila

BSA-airgunner

Tequilaaaaaaaa.....Try a Tequila Popper, in Mexico, ahem, <_< or rather TJ....( Tijuana) immediately after drinking it in a oner, the waiter wraps yer head in a very hot towel, ...then shakes yer napper like a mad thing...you feel like yer brains are gonny pop!!! absolutely amazing!!!!! Slammers are good too, but everyone " normal " drinks them.... :sly:

tequilashots1.jpg

Edited by Norrie

I had a customer in San Francisco whose family owned a celebrated Mexican restaurant specializing in high quality tequila. HIs brother was the US distributor for Herradura.

He taught us something very good to know about tequila, that I never knew before, that can save almost all of the bad hangovers, puking, etc.. Aside from not drinking it.

Most tequila, including many famous brands like Cuervo, have alot of sugar cane liquor in them as it is cheaper than the agave used in better tequila. The better tequilas are not always more expensive, and Herradura Silver is a good inexpensive one. Of course, good tequila is like scotch... you can spend what you want.

Seriously, if you are drinking 100% agave tequila, you can drink as much of it as you would any other hard liquor without any of the famous tequila problems.

A real margarita made with fresh limes, triple sec and good tequila is a good thing. Two is better.

Pete

I love Tequila, neat with no ice please... yummmmm <_<

Norrie, been to TJ a few times, did the drive from San Diego, park up and walk over the border thing. Been a long time since though, and although I was in SD only a few months back I didn't fancy it.