Footware with shorts

ph5172

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

agreed no man should wear those silly mid calf things......

we call them Shrousers....... not quite shorts , not quite trousers...........

get a pair of birkenstocks...........manly enough to say i am in touch with my feminine side.......... but i am also quite prepared to rip your arm off and hit you with the soggy end

A mirror is all it would take to confirm it, but there must be a huge swathe of the population that no longer own mirrors, you only have to walk around for 10 minutes to confirm that. Pedal-pushers, flip-flops, sandals, trainers, shorts, crocs, beany hats, Westlife CDs, BMW X6's etc etc etc

Nothing wrong with shorts on the right person.......... :angry::good:

76dd87fe99b7511af61704799c809cac.jpg

I am amazed at the people north of watford who are commenting on this thread, like it ever gets warm enough t'up north to wear shorts.

Sweating like a rapist up here today, you Southern shandy-drinking white plaaaarstic Essex handbag :angry:

And no, it doesn't make me want to rush out and buy a pair of lock 'n load military surplus pedal-pushers with more pockets than I would know what to do with :good:

Nothing wrong with shorts on the right person.......... :good::good:

76dd87fe99b7511af61704799c809cac.jpg

Nice one Dave :good: Not sure about the mole on the right middle of back, perhaps she could have it lasered or maybe even go downtown and have a rat knaw it off. Maybe I'm just too fussy, but moles & warts do freak me out somewhat. Top class ***** though :oops:

People who worry about looking gay usually are.

:angry: that or in the closet most probably.

I've had to tone down my shorts of late as I was getting feedback from folk saying they were bordering on offensive. Used to wear running shorts but now wear regatta ones. Come about halfway down the thigh. Any closer to the knee and I'd feel like a right **** and would probably end up driving a smart car and buying a manbag.

Anyway, the ladies seem to like it (they also seemed to like the short shorts too but felt I had to give decency a chance).

Footwear is usually North Face mid ankle boot with socks pushed down to ankle. Sandals are ok so long as they are Timberland or some such and not those awful jesus creepers from clarks or hush puppies. Mine only come out if I'm going in water or it's just to darn hot for socks.

I've had to tone down my shorts of late as I was getting feedback from folk saying they were bordering on offensive. Used to wear running shorts but now wear regatta ones. Come about halfway down the thigh. Any closer to the knee and I'd feel like a right **** and would probably end up driving a smart car and buying a manbag.

Anyway, the ladies seem to like it (they also seemed to like the short shorts too but felt I had to give decency a chance).

I think it's important that you upload a photo of these shorts, purely so we can decide whether or not they are in any way offensive.

I think it's important that you upload a photo of these shorts, purely so we can decide whether or not they are in any way offensive.

Would do but camera phone is broken and have no other means of taking own pics but if you could imagine something of ilke that steve cram/seb coe/steve ovett used to wear when running, but with a bit of linford going on then youve kinda almost got it.

if you could imagine something of ilke that steve cram/seb coe/steve ovett used to wear when running, but with a bit of linford going on then youve kinda almost got it.

In that case I can only reiterate the importance of posting a photo. No excuses please.