Commando Pump action 12 bore.

crisis500

ok quick question, it looks like a mossberg... whats stamped under the receiver, the bit between the feed ramp and the mag? (if anything) :good:

looks nice :good:

It looks like crossing swords with M 9 R in the gaps round it, plus further along, 4 other signs, one is PSF with two stars above it, another odd symbol beside that, another says something like FM or FN10 and a box with AS in it.

(The friend with the magnifying glass is here!)

Admiral

p.s looks like a Jimny is in the photo there :good:

ok im stumped, enlarged the pic and looks like a safety catch on the rear of the trigger guard and a slide release to the front left, cant see the markings :good:

hopefully someone will be able to comment on it. Theres only one meniton of it on here, when someone was trying to sell one. I may try messaging them.

All,

Just recently bought one of these from my local dealer but don't know too much about it. I have done a few searches on it but all i could find was an article stating it was used for anti terrorism and VIP protection, surely not???

Crisis500

I use my guns for game and pigeon shooting .

Harnser .

I think its one of these....

hawk_pump_pf26w2.jpg

Hawk PF26W2 hunting shotgun

Chinese company Hawk Industries produces a line of pump-action shotguns for hunting and security / police purposes, which are based on US-made Remington 870 shotguns. Civilian and certain security-type models of the Hawk with tubular magazines are sold outside of mainland China under variety of names, often exported through the NORINCO corporation.

A version of this tube-fed pump action shotgun appears to be adopted by the Chinese police (PAP) as the '18.4mm Type 97-1 Anti-riot gun' (the 18.4mm is the metric designation of 12 gauge).

N

The commando shot gun was made in Italy if i remember right ! by who i cannot remember but i think that they were sold by sports marketing of colchester in the late 1980s and they were offered in a 5 shot Hunting 8 shot combat and also as a pistol griped 5 shot riot gun as i remember these were cheep guns back then around the £100- 200 mark sports marketing sold lots of these guns. built for them by many of the smaller less well known gun makers and labeled with what ever the buyer wanted. Sports marketing may beabel to help you as a long shot/

Bob.

Look like a magtech with synthetic furniture to me :rolleyes:

Magtech have the slide release at the back of the trigger guard, this guns slide release seems to be located at the front of the trigger guard & the shape of the lug where the barrel meets the mag tube is different to the magtech.

I still think its some Norinco/Hawk variant.

N

• 10 years later...