THE NORTH V's SOUTH SWEEP THREAD

Paul223

THIS IS THE THREAD TO PLACE YOUR 'BET' FOR THE SWEEPSTAKE

All ON LINE sweepy bets to be made by FRIDAY 7.30pm, I'll bring a sheet of the sweepstake entries, collect monies and hassle those that have not entered on saturday.

The stake will be £1. The winner will win a prize from ME the money from the sweep goes to GOSH.

The rules as by Mr Potter

Decide whether it's going to be a North or a South victory

Pick a winning or losing margin, thats the difference between the winning teams top ten scores and the team that comes second top ten scores.

Post your guess on a this thread

The sweepstake is restricted to the guys & girls who are at Hodnet on Saturday, it won't stop anyone from having a guess on-line but in order to (1) collect the entry fee of £1 and (2) award & pass on the prize you will have to be at Hodnet. a for fun sweepis being run below for those not going to hodnet or who can not pay through someone who is going to hodnet

If your going to Hodnet we will collect £1 for each punt and you can have as many goes as you're willing to pay for. If we don't approach you for the money please look out for us. You won't be able to miss Mr Potter, tall, slim, handsome in a very heterosexual way, impeccably dressed, well spoken, monocle, well behaved black lab & L&W springer spaniel at heel, and he'll be shooting the No1 gun of his matched pair of Hatstand semi autos :good: . Paul223 will be the only one wearing a lime green charity clay shoot t shirt :good:

Last entries on-line at 19:30 hrs on Friday 28th May, but we'll take entries on the day, on the ground until 09:30

When all the results are in the person nearest the days' result will win ME's mystery sweepstake prize AND Mr potter has kindly offered to put up a consolation prize of a bottle of wine (one with an absolute minimum of anti-freeze,) for the person who is nearest the correct margin BUT has the wrong winning team

eg North scoring 852 kills ex 1000 and the South 771 so a difference of 81.

NORTH WINS

paulos North by 22

shaun4860 north 36

beretta northern 40

Yellow Bear North by 42

SPARKIE NORTH 43

Tam North 44

timps North 45

smig4373 North 50

whiskymac North 60

100milesaway North 63

Hopper North 72

Whiskeymac (re NT) north 77

Paul223 northern 80

Mr Potter Northern 81.

JKO north 85

magboy north 89

Paul223 (mrs) north 136

magman North 137

MM north 138

SOUTH WINS

Catamong South 5

Mungler South 9

Bigweed South 12

majordisorder South 13

WRX_Soldier SOUTH 15

MGMan South 19

nick_c south 21

ME SOUTH 25

Evil Elvis South 27

nickbeardo South 29

MC south 42

Check your entries are correct

Have I missed anyone?

http://wherestheclayground.at/pwcharityshoot/index.html

North margine by 104 was the score, Jon H was the closest with 97, sweep raised £68 many thanks to all that took part!!

Edited by Paul223

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

North to win by 77 - I predict that it'll be tight at top of the leaderboard but the Southern middle and lower order won't be any match for the Norverners :good:

(I'll give my quid to Whiskeymac to bring on Saturday for me :good:)

Pay whiskeymac and get him to put up his nominations as well, I'll put you down under his name :good: