NORTH WIN, DESTROYS THE SOUTH!!

jko

I bore witness to last night and the state of "Team Shandy" after brekkie; and yes this morning I put £1 on the North to win by 82 :sly:

jacey had north 82 mung, you had 59 AND 70 £2 :good::lol: theres confidence for ya :yes::good: but hey if you don't tell anyone I won't either :good: :unsure:

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How very dare you :sly:

EDIT:

Funniest one was SMIG4373 bibbing his horn (to say goodbye) as he drove past the clubhouse on the way out - I just guessed he had actually seen the magnetic sign on the back of his motor :good:

:lol::good: Priceless

Great day and top gang of people. Roll on the next one :unsure:

Can I also add a big thank you to Craig (Timps) for the black puddings? Cheers geezer you are a star.

I have several Tee shirts left over from orders that were not collected. If you ordered a tee shirt and could not collect it today then please let me know and I will post it.

Well shot everybody especially Cat for a 91 and the other high scores, I have no excuses I shot like a ****.

Mind you I spent last night in a bar instead of an oxygen tent.

:unsure: Great meet up Guys...Well done matt!! It was cool to put some names to the faces......some were quiet suprising lol. The drink up and dinner was great...POOR MISS Darcy!!!!!

The ground was superb, well laid out with some very challenging birds.....................THERE WERE SOME GREAT SCORES

My squad was a good laugh........Derek One word to say to you....CHIPPY!!!!!!

ME...I shot like a *****!!! I have no idea why!!! 13-14 pints?

Sitting up all night to make sure fatcatsplat was still breathing? Maybe.............................

Whatever it was.....I WAS CRÁP!!!! End off!!!

Just recalled the quote of the evening from ME towards our lovelly waitress Miss Darcy last night when she asked if there were any deserts wanted, when she got to ice cream he pipes up "i bet you do darling" :unsure:

SS

Also just remembered there were a few wagers floating around the table last night with all the winnings going to Gosh so there should be a few more quid in the kitty! Eh Beardo

Edited by Stealth Stalker

:unsure: Great meet up Guys...Well done matt!! It was cool to put some names to the faces......some were quiet suprising lol. The drink up and dinner was great...POOR MISS Darcy!!!!!

The ground was superb, well laid out with some very challenging birds.....................THERE WERE SOME GREAT SCORES

Sitting up all night to make sure fatcatsplat was still breathing? Maybe.............................

:sly::good::lol:

Also the magnetic stickers were priceless, especially seeing tosspot and his young lady in the services on the M54 and they were wetting themselves with the ammount of cars they had seen with them on.

The North may have won the battle but I am afraid you lost the war, magnetic stickers and cable ties were the secret weapons today.

When we hold it in the south next year we will show all you northerners how to drink.

The well timed bottom burp from Bob300w was priceless but not as funny as Chard doubled up laughing and tosspot with his back to Team Norgas giggling like a schoolgirl.

Or maybe the funniest bit was the fact that none of the northern ringers managed to crack their faces. If you can't laugh at a **** then what hope is there? :unsure: :sly::good::lol:

You have no room to talk - you had more chips than Harry Rasmsdens :sly::good:

D

There was one member of the southern team that professed his undying love to her.......over and over and over again................................ :unsure:

And then pee'd in the corner of his hotel room :sly::good::lol::good:

what a cracking time, despite having a blow out on the way up, it taking 5 hours to get there and it ******* down with rain!

Hodnet was a great ground, and very challenging.

Fantastic to meet lots of new faces and catch up with those i already knew.

Congrats to those who shot well and even bigger congrats to all those who organised and made it all happen.

The Premier Inn was a great laugh, though i wasn't too happy to be woken at 4am by Stealth Stalker falling out of bed, then when i came back from the toilet, to find him ******* into his rucksack naked.

I blame this experience for my 48/100 score (oh and the 8 pints of cider).

Hats off to Miss Darcy.

Roll on next year.

what a cracking time, despite having a blow out on the way up, it taking 5 hours to get there and it ******* down with rain!

Hodnet was a great ground, and very challenging.

Fantastic to meet lots of new faces and catch up with those i already knew.

Congrats to those who shot well and even bigger congrats to all those who organised and made it all happen.

The Premier Inn was a great laugh, though i wasn't too happy to be woken at 4am by Stealth Stalker falling out of bed, then when i came back from the toilet, to find him ******* into his rucksack naked.

I blame this experience for my 48/100 score (oh and the 8 pints of cider).

Hats off to Miss Darcy.

Roll on next year.

Only 8 pints?

You soft southern shandy swilling jessie, you ought to join the northern team next year and be in bed with a cup of cocoa by 7.30PM.

Can I also add a big thank you to Craig (Timps) for the black puddings? Cheers geezer you are a star.

I have several Tee shirts left over from orders that were not collected. If you ordered a tee shirt and could not collect it today then please let me know and I will post it.[/size]

Well shot everybody especially Cat for a 91 and the other high scores, I have no excuses I shot like a ****.

Mind you I spent last night in a bar instead of an oxygen tent.

If any fat lad size shirts go unclaimed I'll buy it :unsure:

Very well done today everyone :good: We seemed to raise quite a few quid for the Charity. Brilliant

Thanks to all the Lads who put this together :lol:

Was really nice to shoot with the Lads on my squad they were a cracking bunch and hopefully get to meet up and shoot with you all again soon.

The phantom cable tyer :yes: I will find out who did this and reap my revenge at the next South V's the North meet Next year where Hopefully we can double what we raised today.

Looking forward to it allready :good:

I day when scores didnt matter :good: Unless I had shot well and you would all be having to put up with me going on about how ******* great I am :sly:

Next year :unsure: :yes:

How very dare you :sly:

EDIT:

Funniest one was SMIG4373 bibbing his horn (to say goodbye) as he drove past the clubhouse on the way out - I just guessed he had actually seen the magnetic sign on the back of his motor :good:

That's was the best bit, i swear to Christ i did a little wee when that happened. You couldn't have planned it. :lol:

Excellent weekend chaps, thanks for the laugh last night and for the good company/squad this morning, finally met MM, The Potters,The Tams, The Mags (I'm counted down the years before Jay ends up in young offenders institution :good:) and possible others (sorry!).

Well done to Matt first and foremost, job well done mate. :unsure: