almost there

He has gotta be named Frenchie.

LB

Seems a little harsh to me mate.

It's not as though he smells of garlic doesn't wash and sets fire to your car is it now!

Edited to include the words "I am only JOKING"

If he is a true Frenchie he will also run away from guns :D:D:D

• 1 month later...

Well after missing the first flight that he was booked on because some DOLT at the airport in Portland Oregon, forgot to key him in. He arrived in Toronto the next day....(he did go back home with the breeder till the next flight as it was the following day)....however instead of picking him up at 6:30 am it was 11:30 pm he landed. The cargo folks at Air Canada were great, they even sent a van out to the runway to pick him up so he didnt come in with the normal frieght. Customs however was a night mare....I am sure that it was because it was so early in the morning and I was the only one in there, I think this women was bored. Will know next time if they ask do you or have you ever been a breeder of dogs to say NO, NO, No.( you would think I would know better by now with all the time I 've done this) Just because I am a Trainer I was investagated to see if I had any connection with a puppy mill. 2 hours later I was able to claim him. Got home around 3:35am.

He is a wonderful little boy, sleeps well inthe crate, no messes in the house....sits, heels, and comes when called.....Big thanks to Jacky there, its good when the breeder is someone you use to train with.......My biggest problem is Bitch my lab, and Jenny my boarder collie, will not leave me alone.

Will post some pictures after the ice storm ends and we can get outside.

NTTF