summer bisley meeting

dunganick

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

okay the weather was nice so i decided to get off my backside and book the camping for us. So i have booked us 5 tents for now (i have no idea if there is a limit on the size of tent) the price per tent is £5.70 and we will be sharing the camp with 2000 hairy bikers, however we have been put out of the way down by the airgun range (not on :lol: ) and will only at the moment be sharing our area with some shooters.

there is no deposit we simply pay on the day so no worries about sending deposits. If your intrested (which i suspect a few are) just stick your name down. I can book more tents and cancel the ones i have so im at no risk of loosing money.

i will be up for it if i can find a way home the next morning :unsure:

i had a thought about the bisley meet and had an idea, maybe a barbie is in order on the saturday night and if everyone tries to bring a contribution of some sought, maybe game orientated for other to try for example squirel or pigeon or even some venison. just a thought.

cheers

flash

Dammit. I can't make it now. Work's going to be tough over the whole of August and I am having to cover holidays for the two other guys on my team. Looks like (well, very, very unlikely) I can't make it.

Sorry guys, I would love to have been there.

Wookie

I'm down for working 12 -10pm shift on the 4th ................At short notice should I swap can anybody put me up in their tent .............I promise not to snore and **** :lol:

I was thinking the camping would be on the 5th, 'the evening after the day before' as it were, are people looking to camp then, or the 4th, or both?

I can bring some hot chocholate for drinking round the camp fire if we think we might need it :good:

I'm down for working 12 -10pm shift on the 4th ................At short notice should I swap can anybody put me up in their tent .............I promise not to snore and **** ???

I was thinking the camping would be on the 5th, 'the evening after the day before' as it were, are people looking to camp then, or the 4th, or both?

I can bring some hot chocholate for drinking round the camp fire if we think we might need it :)

we could do both if you like :good:

just say the word and i will have you a tent booked :lol:

It is at the moment booked for the 5th, as i will be driving there that morning with the old man, and i dont fancy the walk to get there for friday evening :huh:

Edited by dunganick

is there a limit on the size of the tent as i have a big open plane tent i could bring that could put maybe four people up ,with a ground cover in it, happy to share it if it is possible, i may be able to supply a barbie as i am probably the closest to bisley.

cheers

flash

no max tent size was mentioned to me, we are on the green outside the airgun range and bsrc layout (you should know it flash) and there is just a few other shooters sharing the ground with us. So we arnt pushed for space at the moment.

your right you probably are the closest by a long way :good: