clay classic

beretta

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well finally made it home at 9-05, so not too bad , the roads were unnusually quiet due to the footie.Well my score was a 94 i think, 46 on red and 48 on blue.Thanks to Nicky for carrying my gun up all the hills, it was much appreciated.Yes , i did the same mincing lots of the distance stuff and dropping the bag fillers, iv'e got to learn to respect the club type birds,'cause it's daft to hit rangy screamers and keep missing dustbin lids and close crossers. ;) The driven has always been my bogie bird and again it was just to fast for me, and i also suffered from the dreaded flinch about half a dozen times!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yes: All in all a cracken shoot ,excellent company and given that i'm an old buzzard i was happy to get my 94. from Auntie. :lol:

Hi Auntie, sorry to hear you've got the dreaded flinch. You aren't still on theWWWW-i-n-c-h-e-ster Silvers are you? Get yourself some Clever Mirage 28g Lite, and watch the flinch drift away!! Their so sweet you can fall asleep shooting them. Well that's my excuse anyway! Seriously, worked for me used to use World Cup and they gave me an attack of trigger freeze, went on light shells eventually went away

Good Luck. ???

Hi Auntie, sorry to hear you've got the dreaded flinch. You aren't still on theWWWW-i-n-c-h-e-ster Silvers are you? Get yourself some Clever Mirage 28g Lite, and watch the flinch drift away!! Their so sweet you can fall asleep shooting them. Well that's my excuse anyway! Seriously, worked for me used to use World Cup and they gave me an attack of trigger freeze, went on light shells eventually went away

Good Luck. :whistling:

No ,not using winchester winners or silvers but would if i could get them and they were the same cartridges. I'm now on a mix of Hull sovereigns 7's for rangey stuff and DTL 300's for anything else, but unfortunatly lots of the shoots up here are felt wad :good: which are all a tad punchier :oops: : than the plastic ones.Hope your well and still doing lots of shooting. from Auntie. :yes: