WINCHESTER XPERT AMMO

jonno 357

F8cking Rubbish :< :<

Shot 100 tonight then transferred them to mates ticket

I got 5 cases stuck in the chamber

I inspected the case after firing and the edge of the rim was really sharp as if the firing pin was just striking the rim

I didn't have any miss fire but the strike mark on the case was really crappy looking

I will strip the action down this weekend and rhave a look at it. I have a EDM extractor which is better than standard, but this wouldn't even extractor

The stuck cases were badly scored as well :lol:

Maybe Nick might know whats happened but I haven't got a clue until it gets an attack by the crew driver

Jonno

Jonno

Had a chap come to my range from Sheffield and he gave me a box of budget ammo to fire .......They were Eley Tenex and they were good .

The packaging was basic to say the least and they were supplied by THE VALUE BULLET COMPANY.

He refered to the shop as Crankies (nick name)I think and they were based in Leeds.

Do you know of this supplier ??

Ive

Jonno

Had a chap come to my range from Sheffield and he gave me a box of budget ammo to fire .......They were Eley Tenex and they were good .

The packaging was basic to say the least and they were supplied by THE VALUE BULLET COMPANY.

He refered to the shop as Crankies (nick name)I think and they were based in Leeds.

Do you know of this supplier ??

Ive

Could that be Henry Krank big gun shop i think he is based in the Leeds area he is supposed to be very good.

Never had any dealings with him though. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Yep ...........sounds like the one Mike.

The rounds refered to earlier had bullet heads that were very light grey colour almost The same shade as S/S and was no evidence of wax at all.

Bloody accurate and consistant to a degree they were...........You ALWAYS get the odd one that decides it don't want to be part of the group. :lol:

Ive

Tis Henry krank in Pudsey www.henrykrank.co.uk

100 rimfires for £2.20 very good 25m range ammo

Ken the Manager who runs the shop is a top guy.

The value bullet company is owned by Kranks ?

Apparently the value bullets are manufactured by Eley

I do use them alot but as I was in Huddersfield yesterday I bought a brick of xpert ****. Sold last night for a £10

Jonno