upload your photos off your 4x4s

samboy19

• Replies 412
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BBD17DA6-DCF8-459E-A878-B1B9FF193CAA-492

Here's mine! Was Bullet1747's!

Travelled to sunny Doncaster to get it! And after not being ran for a few weeks still fired up like new.

Hardly any rust (A little on the rear seatbelt mounts) - so my mate who's a welder by trade going to do me a favour on those as I am helping him out with a few things at moment and the soft top has definitely seen better days... but is nice to let some air in with the sun out even without opening it :-) and lets the fleas jump out of car on way home with dead rabbits in!

I much prefer this little thing to my family motor (2007 plate car) as this one seems more reliable!

BBD17DA6-DCF8-459E-A878-B1B9FF193CAA-492 Here's mine! Was Bullet1747's! Travelled to sunny Doncaster to get it! And after not being ran for a few weeks still fired up like new. Hardly any rust (A little on the rear seatbelt mounts) - so my mate who's a welder by trade going to do me a favour on those as I am helping him out with a few things at moment and the soft top has definitely seen better days... but is nice to let some air in with the sun out even without opening it :-) and lets the fleas jump out of car on way home with dead rabbits in! I much prefer this little thing to my family motor (2007 plate car) as this one seems more reliable!

hope it's still fine for you mate enjoy it I did

hope it's still fine for you mate enjoy it I did

Cheers mate, it's great fun still :-). Except the hood got worse (user error whilst using it to lug loads of paving slabs about). Ended up finding a second hand one locally so I have blinged it up and made it more Essex for me haha

DA614F11-4515-4E4C-AAFA-4A8DD4D76FC1-257

Cheers mate, it's great fun still :-). Except the hood got worse (user error whilst using it to lug loads of paving slabs about). Ended up finding a second hand one locally so I have blinged it up and made it more Essex for me hahaDA614F11-4515-4E4C-AAFA-4A8DD4D76FC1-257

loving the hood looks great