zeroing problems

rabbiter

today i stripped down and relubed my 97k,put the scope back on and starting the zeroing

after a few pellets and adjustments,its shooting 1 1/2 inches to the left and the l/r turret wont go

any further to the left,so i wound the turret right back and then half way back again,tried again with

same result,ive re adjusted the mounts and re mounted the scope,with the same result again,anyone

got any ideas as to what i could try next,thanks in advance for any help....

DAZ

There could be many answers, assuming everything is tight and fitted correctly, then you look at the likes of a scope problem.

ANY scope should be able to deal with air rifle zero ranges.

If yours can't now, then the scope is either pointing very much in the wrong direction or it is *****d! :rolleyes:

I would be checking the scope mounts to the dovetail, also if you have had the scope out of its mounts I would doublecheck that the scope is sat in the mounts correctly.

Then optically re-centre the cross hirs as you did before:ie find the mid point in the adjustment.

Set a target up at 5 - 6 metres and test fire again.

You didnt remove the barrel did you??

today i stripped down and relubed my 97k,put the scope back on and starting the zeroing

after a few pellets and adjustments,its shooting 1 1/2 inches to the left and the l/r turret wont go

any further to the left,so i wound the turret right back and then half way back again,tried again with

same result,ive re adjusted the mounts and re mounted the scope,with the same result again,anyone

got any ideas as to what i could try next,thanks in advance for any help....

DAZ

hi try moving the l/r the other way if firing left you go right or vice vercer m8 see if this works bi [saunders]